Director, Digital Commerce Supply Chain Analyst, Direct to Consumer
Found in: Jooble US
Role: Director, Digital Commerce Supply Chain Analyst - Direct to Consumer
Location - Remote - North America
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas, and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and interactions and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration you'll not only help clients deliver on the promise of improving supply chain, you'll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in supply chain, Gartner is looking for you.
What you'll do:
- Work with a cross-industry community of the world's most influential supply chain practitioners and leading Gartner analysts
- Have specific responsibility for managing and developing content relating to the coverage of digital commerce (Business to Business, Business to Consumer, Direct to Consumer, Direct to Patient) to e-commerce and direct to consumer include capabilities recommended strategies, key capabilities and and best practices across industries.
- Combine actionable insights with compelling research to support global Chief Supply Chain Officers and their teams
- Publish content based on fact-based impactful research that is used by our clients to enable learning and advance their mission critical priorities
- Conduct ongoing interaction with clients and prospects (including meetings, conference calls, strategy sessions and formal presentations)
- Prepare and deliver high-value presentations and other materials at Gartner, industry and professional association conferences, and client briefings
- Drive client demand for your advice, content content, and presentations
- Assist the Sales organization in selling and client retention by demonstrating the value of research
- Provide mentorship and support to team members
- Lead or participate in research community meetings to generate discuss leading research issues and collaborate effectively with peers
- Establish credibility as a thought leader representing Gartner's research methodology and strategies
What you'll need:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties in a strategic, analytical, and collaborative manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Located in North America
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain with expertise in the field of supply chain digital commerce ecommerce with demonstrated ability to apply supporting E2E supply chain best practices including governance, process and supporting technologies
- Strong awareness of how retail e-commerce operations are embedded within store operations and the ability to articulate the role of e-commerce within a retailers unified commerce supply chain model.
- Successful candidate is a passionate ecommerce professional having directly participated or led ecommerce / Direct to Consumer initiatives
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end supply chain manufacturing and retailing functions related to digital commerce to support consumers ecommerce, end-users, retail store operations and patients.
- and ability to understand trends, strategies, best practices, strategies and critical success factors in the establishment and improvement of digital commerce ecommerce activities between manufacturers and retailers , manufacturers and consumers, and retailers and consumers.
- Knowledge of supporting digital business technologies including last-mile logistics and order to cash solutions
- Passionate professional who has led digital commerce initiatives to support sales through digital channels.
- Ability to interact at all levels of an organization on supply chain and business issues.
- Ability to represent and defend analysis in client interactions.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills. Written work must be concise and persuasive.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to influence "C" level clients.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns, and drawing and defending conclusions. Strong business acumen as well as analytical skills are required for this position.
- The candidate must be a strategic and critical thinker, able to efficiently multitask, and to deliver high quality actionable advice on time through a variety of media. The candidate must demonstrate a self-motivated work ethic but also be collaborative within geographically diverse team environment.
- Experience with the best practices and issues facing end users ("clients").
- Articulate and succinct communication skills; ability to explain complex ideas effectively and presenting to large groups in workshops and conferences desired.
- Strong project planning and management skills with a strong team-working ethos.
- Exceptional influencing and leadership skills.
- Be able to travel 25-30% of the year including attending 2+ Gartner conferences per year.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
Who you are:
- Collaborative: experienced providing service and collaborating with global colleagues.
- Organized: skilled at multitasking, prioritizing and working under tight deadlines and high volume.
- Confident: able to make sound decisions on projects with minimum supervision. Effective communicator
- Detail oriented: skilled at recognizing and troubleshooting errors.
- Thought leader: strong visionary and analytical thinker
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization's most critical priorities. We've grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and were proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That's why were recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. Weve been recognized by Fortune as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you'll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability.
calendar_today 1 week ago
**Overview** · Audacy Corp. seeks a solutions-oriented Direct to Consumer Digital Sales Professional to join its team f ...
Audacy - San Francisco - Whatjobs US Premium
We are seeking a Supply Chain Planning Technology Analyst to drive new thought-leading research around the tools, soluti ...
Gartner Consulting - San Francisco - Jooble US
DescriptionGartner is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Technology Analyst to drive new thought-leading research around th ...
Gartner Consulting - San Francisco - beBee S2 US
Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and lifesaving medicine to thousands of hospita ...
ZIPLINE - San Francisco - Jooble US
Job Description We are searching for a Senior Director, Commercial Supply Chain t hat will help lead the company into ...
ChemoCentryx - San Francisco - Jooble US