Engineer Intern I
Found in: Lensa US
Intelligent Transportation Systems LLC is an engineering consultant and construction company specializing in intelligent transportation systems design, implementation, and innovative solutions for the gulf coast transportation landscape. We are seeking a motivated entry-level engineer intern interested in working hands-on with existing and new technologies and who wants to develop skills in ITS design, traffic signal design, communications infrastructure development, and device configuration/integration.
Intelligent Transportation Systems LLC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health care, 401(k) savings plan, vacation, holiday, and sick leave.
Learn and apply basic concepts and techniques of ITS design
- Draw, annotate, and review project plan sets
- Develop knowledge of tools and techniques used in the installation and configuration of equipment
- Perform field installation, maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting equipment
- Demonstrate initiative and moderate problem solving within assigned tasks
- Prepare technical reports and cost estimates
- Work as a member of a team or independently to accomplish project tasks
Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or ability to obtain within 6 months
- LAPELS certified E.I. or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Microsoft Office, MicroStation, AutoCAD, HCS, Synchro, Vissim, SIDRA
- Employer provided healthcare
- Employer provided 401k
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
calendar_today 2 days ago
DESCRIPTION · SHIFT: Day Job · SCHEDULE: Full-time · _Your Talent. Our Vision_. AT ANTHEM, INC., it's a powerful comb ...
Anthem - Baton Rouge, LA, - Whatjobs US Premium
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials · The future is what you make it. · When you join Honey ...
Honeywell - Baton Rouge - Jooble US