Sr. Manager, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Found in: beBee S2 US
We Believe in Better
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our . Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: , , ,
What success looks like in this role:
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Sr. Manager will lead the design, development and implementation of system-wide DEI strategies, programs, and metrics that connects talent practices, culture and company objectives. This role will address initiatives and practices that allow the company to attract, develop, and retain top talent.
- In collaboration with cross-organizational partners, lead key strategic DEI initiatives that help recruit, advance and retain people from underrepresented groups (URGs)
- Directs and guides senior global leadership and HR business partners to analyze diversity and inclusion metrics to identify trends related to the attraction, advancement and retention of associates.
- Leads the diversity goal setting process and partners with HR business partners and leaders to develop customized goals and objectives to advance DEI across the company.
- Partners closely with talent acquisition to develop diversity recruitment strategies to help increase diversity representation across the enterprise.
- Partners closely with the Workforce Management and Reporting teams to review and monitor diversity data and progress towards objectives
- Partners with HR Leaders to integrate diversity and inclusion strategies into Talent practices including performance management, leadership development, succession planning, total rewards, retention strategies, Hi-Po programs and mentoring programs.
- Provides thought leadership in recommendations and consultation to leaders in specific business units and functions to create diversity action plans that integrate D&I best practices into business strategies and objectives.
- Partners closely with leaders, HR Business Partners, and other HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to identify, research, and develop creative solutions to make progress on stated goals.
- Leads the selection, design, facilitation and/or development of programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce.
- Helps support compliance and audits as needed.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 6-9 years of relevant experience working in HR, Talent Management, DEI, Learning and Development
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion experience preferred
- Strong Analytical and reporting skills
- Highly collaborative and a critical problem solver
- Strong stakeholder management and partnership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong project and program management skills
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
calendar_today 6 days ago
Supplier Diversity Program Manager Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States ) Procurement Requisition # 21001070 Apply for ...
Henkels & Mccoy - Whitpain - Lensa US
External DescriptionThe Payroll Manager is responsible for overseeing payroll for all Merakey companies and pay groups. ...
Merakey - Blue Bell - Fidanto US Premium
Overview · ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to me ...
PRA Health Sciences - Blue Bell - Talent US