Senior Director, New York Innovation Studio Lead
Found in: beBee S2 US
Visa's Innovation Network of Centers and Studios evangelize Visa's global point of view on the future of commerce, design best in class customer-centric experiences, and develop new product solutions to drive industry innovation.
We host clients from around the globe and across industries—from financial institutions and merchants to technology partners and government officials—immersing them in customer insights and emerging global trends.
We are a team of product managers, designers, engineers, and thought leaders who are passionate champions for future of payments, commerce and banking.
The Senior Director, New York Innovation Studio Lead is responsible for leading our NY Innovation & Design Team in delivering client engagements.
The individual will need to understand Visa's strategic product objectives, place in the ecosystem and business strategy in order to effectively partner with global account executives and lead successful client engagements (Fortune 500) that meet business objectives and drive Visa's product and innovation agenda.
Lastly, the person should be a "SWAN" – someone who is smart, works hard, ambitious and nice The position is based in New York City at the Visa NY Office.This Individual will:
Execute successful NY Innovation Studio client engagements (Visits, Discovery, and Co-Creation) articulating Visa's innovation approach, customer insights, and payment landscape trends Lead applied innovation projects that could vary based on user, problem/opportunity defined and/or payment ecosystem partner resulting in client commitment to bringing solution to market (including creation of business tools, capabilities mapping, API and product considerations, and more)Work closely with peer Innovation leaders in Product, Design, and Technology to drive unified delivery against the Innovation Center agenda and product initiativesFacilitate client Discovery sessions leveraging Visa thought leadership and innovation narrativesLearn, maintain, and evolve Innovation Studio content library (narratives, videos, demos, presentations)Work with design, engineering, product and brand partners to create experiential installations that bring customer preferences and future of payment experiences to life for clients and partnersWork with designers, design technologists and engineers to make things tangible/real versus theoreticalEnsure tight alignment and coordination with the North America business goalsDemonstrate in-depth knowledge of Visa's capabilities and have the ability to think holistically about the design of a new offering and the implications related to both the customer's experience as well as the organization's ability to implement and scale.Articulate the possibility, viability and feasibility of recommendations.
This includes crafting the recommendation to fit into a company's overall strategy, the underlying business model, and any implementation risks.
Energize and improve the status quo using creativity and intelligent, calculated risks to deliver new products and processes that surpass clients' expectations, demonstrating new methods, capabilities, and mindsets.Basic Qualifications
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA /JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- More than 10 years of payments industry/fintechs experience or similar relevant experience
- More than 10 years of product design/development experience, with a strong focus on innovative product development
- Experience running and facilitating client engagements with cross functional internal and external teams
- Experience working with Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, and/or other Innovation MethodologiesPreferred Qualifications
- 15+ years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, or MD); PhD with 9+ years of experience
- At least 3 years of strategy consulting experience a plus
- Must have a mindset that embraces creativity, optimism, ambiguity and failing-fast
- Proven ability to work on complex and often ambiguous problems, to drive results
- Comfortable interacting, interviewing and iterating with people through exploration of new concept, prototyping (low and high) and testing
- Analytical thinker, team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including executive presence, strong oral and writing capabilities (e.g. public speaking, storytelling, presentation building skills)
- Passionate about innovation, commerce, technology and the future of payments, etc.
Physical RequirementsThis position, in future, may be performed in an office setting.
The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture.
We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
calendar_today 6 days ago
Company DescriptionAs the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through ...
Visa - New York - Whatjobs US Premium
Trabajo e intercambio cultural como Au Pair en Ciudad grande de new york, New York Estados Unidos por 10-12 meses desde ...
AuPair - New York - beBee S2 US