Data Entry Operator - Microbiology
Found in: beBee S2 US
- Perform data entry of patient's results in a timely and accurate manner
- Print out and distribute daily worksheets for technical staff
- Use various laboratory systems to enter test results
- Ensure test results are stored in their proper location
- Call client with test results when necessary
- Order supplies for the department when need
- Other administrative and clericals tasks as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Above average data entry and typing skills
- Previous experience in a data entry position is preferred
- Previous medical or production experience is a plus
- Comfortable handling biological specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens
- Experience working in a team environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to pass a standardized color blind test
calendar_today 3 days ago
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES · * Perform data entry of patient's results in a timely and accurate manner · * Print out and dis ...
Labcorp - Raritan, New Jersey - Resume Library
Job Responsibilities · Perform data entry of patient's results in a timely and accurate manner Print out and distribu ...
Labcorp - Raritan - Jooble US
Input data from images, requisitions and other sources into the computer from a variety of standard and/or complex coded ...
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - Raritan - Whatjobs US Premium
DESCRIPTION: Shift is Monday- Friday 9pm-5:30am Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis and testing Unpack and route s ...
Actalent - Raritan - Jooble US
Description Shift is Monday- Friday 9pm-5 30amPrepare laboratory specimens for analysis and testingUnpack and route spec ...
Aerotek - Raritan - Fidanto US Premium