Human Resources Generalist
Found in: Jooble US
Description:Position Title: Human Resource (Generalist)
Minimum Job REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources (HR) or related four (4) degree with appropriate (HR) certifications, or working several years in an operational role at a company in the HR department
Looking for EXPERIENCE with:
- Three (3) years of experience or more in performing professional level human resources work and carry out responsibilities in multiple functional areas, such as staffing, employee relations, compensation, training, employment, labor relations, safety, affirmative action, and employment equity programs, and personnel research
- Experience with making good judgments and decisions, which involves solving problems, making evaluations, or reaching conclusions based on subjective or objective criteria, such as knowledge, past experiences, or quantifiable or factual data
- Working on compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws as well as regulations from other appropriate agencies
On-The-Job Training :
- ProSync will provide On-The-Job or outsourced training for all tools and technologies applicable to this position
- Candidates already familiar with the following SaaS or applications are highly encouraged to apply: Paycom (payroll, employee records), iCIMS (candidate tracking system), Unanet (financial accounting system), and Microsoft SharePoint (document management).
Job Abilities / Responsibilities :
- Assists with employment-related matters: personnel records, employee, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, payroll, organization development, and training.
- Facilitates activities related to recruitment, including the job posting, candidate sourcing, and coordinating assessments, interviews, requests for background checks, and drug screens results.
- Conducts the new hire and onboarding processes, including preparation and presentation of an offer letter, review of company policies and benefit plans, and collection and processing of new hire paperwork.
- Administers Workers Compensation in accordance with Risk Management Department standards (ISO 9001:2015) and completes necessary follow-up work.
- Coordinates, plans, schedules, and maintains records for various Human Resources projects, meetings, and training and development programs.
- Ensures that programs are carried out in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
calendar_today 2 days ago
Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 ...
Keller North America - Ellicott City - College RecruiterUS Premium
Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections Generating official internal docum ...
Avid Technology Professionals - Ellicott City - Lensa US
Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections Generating official internal docu ...
Avid Technology Professionals - Ellicott City - Talent US
Job Details: Representing a large consulting engineering firm seeking Project Engineers skilled in Water Resources and E ...
Liberty Personnel - Ellicott City - Lensa US
Representing a large consulting engineering firm seeking Project Engineers skilled in Water Resources and Environmental ...
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc. - Ellicott City - Jooble US