Program Manager (PMO) - Remote
Found in: beBee S2 US
Description:Impact the Moment
At McGraw Hill, we're accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner.
It's this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes for all learners.
We're harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
As a Program Manager in the Program Management Office (PMO), you'll drive project management growth and excellence that enables McGraw Hill to become premier provider of higher education solutions and services.This is a remote position and can be based anywhere within the United States.
How can you make an impact?
The Program Manager will collaborate across all functions of McGraw Hill Higher Education to bring value to management of strategic initiatives.
In this role, you will be responsible for project delivery by driving commitments to completion on time, budget and quality.
With that comes the unique opportunity to impact millions of lives across the country and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes to college students.What you will be doing:
- Guide Executive Sponsor and Program Lead through development of program business case and project management governance processes.
- Consult with Executive Sponsor, Program Lead and other senior business managers to develop program strategy of large transformational initiatives.
- Establish and manage comprehensive project plan including project scope, KPI's, schedule with dependencies, budget, resources, and quality management.
- Responsible for how best to deliver and manage program to ensure seamless and successful execution.
- Advise Executive Sponsor and Program Lead on program direction and execution to ensure program goals and benefits will be achieved.
- Coordinate teams and activities between multiple projects to ensure they align with program strategy and organizational goals.
- Lead project team(s) through all project phases and processes and hold team accountable to commitments and endtoend project implementation.
- Own and manage communication plan by ensuring proper communication and status reporting with customers, stakeholders and program leadership.
- Create and report project and program status and updates using Higher Education tools and processes.
- Facilitate all relevant team and governance meetings, track actions and follow up.
- Identify, document and fully manage risks and issues, create mitigation plans for highimpact risks and issues.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Business.
- 7+ years of experience managing large and complex strategic initiatives from concept to product delivery.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of portfolio project management methodologies and tools, including Agile.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to back up recommendations, drive actions and create Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Previous experience working in consulting, education or in the educational technology industry a plus.
- Knowledge of Software Development and adoption within EdTech preferred.
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing concurrent projects with cross functional resources.
- PMI certification (PMP, PMI-ACP) desired.
If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.McGraw Hill is an equal opportunity employer.
McGraw Hill is committed to celebrating and supporting the differences that make us each unique and will not discriminate based on a person's gender, gender identity or expression, nationality, color, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, appearance or veteran status.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and we will also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
calendar_today 2 days ago
Company Description · We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That's how we help global busi ...
Vendavo - Detroit - Appcast US Premium
A great opportunity for a a skilled Global Program Manager to support Wynne's professional services team. This position ...
Wynne Systems - Detroit - Appcast US Premium