Manager Network Management (Provider Services)
Found in: beBee S2 US
Job ID: BDP-1045117
This position is responsible managing daily activities and implementation of strategies for provider recruitment and contracting of physicians, physician groups and facilities including large or complex groups/facilities (large independent hospital systems, integrated & non-integrated systems, value based contracting. Develop and maintain relationships with providers. Ensure strategic coverage for assigned territory. Responsible for education of providers and for ongoing provider service. Responsible for the management, mentoring and training of a team responsible for provider contracting and provider support resources. Provide subject matter expertise to improve efficiencies and results.
* Bachelor Degree and 4 years provider contracting experience OR Master degree and 3 years contracting experience OR 8 years managed care experience including 4 years provider contracting experience. Contracting experience involves negotiating reimbursements, financial arrangements and rates.
* Extensive knowledge of provider and facility contracting, services, products, and claims/processing systems.
* Leadership skills to oversee staff, implement initiatives, and work across the company to resolve issues.
* Team lead or project management experience.
* Negotiation skills.
* Relationship building skills.
* Knowledge of marketplace.
* Meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Verbal and written communication skills to interact with all levels of corporate personnel and providers.
* PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office.
* Analytical skills
* Project management skills to lead or participate in projects or initiatives.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience in testing and leading a testing team and release management.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
IL - Chicago
IL - Chicago
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
calendar_today 5 days ago
Description: BASIC FUNCTION:This position is responsible managing daily activities and implementation of strategies for ...
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, N - Chicago - Lensa US
The health and safety of our associates, members and communities is a top priority for Anthem. This priority has become ...
Anthem, Inc. - Chicago - Jooble US
Network Provider Contract Manager Virtual Job Fair, September 29th, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM CT – Click Here to Register Now T ...
UnitedHealth Group - Illinois - Jooble US