Warehouse Receiving Clerk Night Shift - $1,000 New Hire Bonus Program, $19.35/HR Starting Wage
Found in: Jooble US
Company Name: Mazomanie Distribution Center
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for verifying and keeping records on incoming shipments and route to processing areas.
The company also requires that all employees perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive merchandise and routes to processing areas.
- Match merchandise to purchase orders.
- Examine incoming shipments; rejects damaged items; records shortages; corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Input freight bill into computer.
- Operate lift truck.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to operate the following special equipment, machinery, and/or special tools: fork lift, pallet jack (Company will train).
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school education or general education degree (GED) plus six months distribution center experience and six months order filler experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
States : Wisconsin
Jobs at Roundy's: At Roundy's, our values are rooted in the Midwest –we work hard and we believe in the team members that make what we do possible each day. It's these values that allow us to continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value and service as we have for over 140 years. Here, you'll find opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and be a member of team that is dedicated to supporting our stores and creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for EveryoneTM and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI || Mazomanie || 400 Walter Rd. || 53560 || Mazomanie Distribution Center || None || Logistics/Supply Chain || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
calendar_today 5 days ago
Summary: · Responsible for verifying and keeping records on incoming shipments and route to processing areas. · The c ...
Kroger - Mazomanie - Talent US
Company Name:Mazomanie Distribution Center · Position Type:Employee · FLSA Status:Non-Exempt · Position Summary: · R ...
Metrohoustonjobs - Mazomanie - beBee S2 US
Company Name: Mazomanie Distribution Center · Position Type: Employee · FLSA Status: Non-Exempt · Position Summar ...
Kroger - Mazomanie - Jooble US
Responsible for operating power lift equipment to assist in the efficient flow of merchandise into and out of the distri ...
The Kroger Company - Mazomanie - Whatjobs US Premium