Global Alliance Director - Advisory (Remote)
Found in: beBee S2 US
Description:Global Alliance Director - Advisory (Remote)Boston, Massachusetts /Sales / Business Development - Channels and Alliances /Full-Time
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
We are seeking a high energy, self-motivated and hands-on advisory focused Global Alliance Director and a history of success translating technology into business outcomes. This person will be responsible for building Talend's advisory GTM and execute programs with those on it on a global scale. KPIs defining success will include but not be limited to net new pipeline generation, bookings, and degree of commitment of advisory partners. The programs - once proven - will be executed through the Regional Alliance Managers in the various theaters. People join our teams globally to influence the way data is used in driving intelligent business decisions. They join to be part of a passionate group of highly talented people all sharing a vision of a data-connected world.For this career defining role we are looking for a professional who understands how to shape our thinking and Talend's product portfolio to deliver business outcomes. Finally, they join because we know how to have fun Responsibilities:
- Identify and manage a focused set of strategic advisory firms
- Help create unfair advantages Talend sales team
- Collaborate with WW Regional Channel Managers to drive, meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals in their region, increasing their share of advisory business
- Create long lasting business relationships with said partners
- Ensure Talend is part of the solution and GTM activities of the selected advisory firms
- Work cross-functionally with all levels of the Sales, Business Development, Presales, Enablement and Marketing teams to ensure consistent branding, lead generation, communications, and opportunity identification and deal closure with these partners
- Serve as liaison and global overlay between the GSI and the overall partner organization
- Track and report KPIs on identified advisory partners
- Prior (10+ years) experience of managing GSIs and advisory in particular; preferred candidates will have working experience with Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, E&Y, Bain, Capgemini, Cognizant, or the likes
- Demonstrated ability to translate technology into business value / outcome
- Willing and able to travel, as required 50%
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively at all levels of the Partner: executive, sales and technical
- Ability to work with large, multi-dimensional, complex global partners
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as needed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills among a variety of audiences
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Motivated, disciplined, and results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Technical bachelor's degree plus MBA preferred
- Location: North America. Chicago, Philadelphia, New Jersey or close to New York Preferred.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave: Enterprise Data Fabric- Ranked in the DBTA "100 Companies that Matter Most in Data"- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Talend is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
calendar_today 4 days ago
Overview · You: You will be responsible for the developing, managing, and driving global, strategic partnerships with g ...
Metrohoustonjobs - Boston - beBee S2 US
Global Alliances Director - System Integrators (Remote) · Boston, Massachusetts / · Sales / Business Development – Ch ...
Talend - Massachusetts - Jooble US
WHO WE ARE:We are changing the way the world makes decisions Talend is a global leader in data integration and data inte ...
Talend - Boston - Talent US
Global Alliances Director - System Integrators (Remote)Boston, Massachusetts /Sales / Business Development - Channels an ...
Metrohoustonjobs - Boston - beBee S2 US
We are seeking a high energy, self-motivated and hands-on focused Global Alliance Director and a history of success tran ...
Talend - Boston - Jooble US