Recruiter For Biotechnology Firm (Human Resources)
Found in: beBee S2 US
Description:Our firm is looking to supplement our HR team with a full-time recruiter. Available immediately. Monday thru Friday 8-4:30. Located in Northern Milwaukee County.
The primary role of the Recruiter is to perform the full life cycle of recruiting and hiring qualified candidates through various sources to meet the staffing needs of the company's operating locations.
Job duties include,
- Performs the full life cycle of recruiting for open positions and future needs, which includes sourcing applicants, determining applicant qualifications, conducting interviews, analyzing responses, verifying references, performing background checks, comparing qualifications to job requirements, extending offers, and coordinating orientation and training
- Maintains a pool of qualified candidates for future hiring needs
- Administers employee onboarding and orientation
- Ensures the complete and accurate filing of all employee documentation
- Performs other departmental duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a high volume Recruiting role
- Must have great communication skills both written and verbal
- Must conduct self professionally
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Reports to HR Director
Benefits included are,
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
calendar_today 4 days ago
Human Resources Manager Milwaukee, WI · Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting op ...
Ajulia Executive Search - Milwaukee - Jooble US
Responsibilities · Opening soon, Granite Hills Hospital will offer high-quality, patient centered behavioral health car ...
Universal Health Services - Milwaukee - Lensa US
Job Title: Director of Human Resources Status: Non-Represented Department: Human Resources FLSA Status: Exempt JOB SUMMA ...
Milwaukee Transport Services Inc - Milwaukee - Jooble US