Safety Engineering Consultant
Found in: beBee S2 US
Airswift is looking for a Safety Engineering Consultant to join one of our clients in The Hague, NL.
Safety Engineering consultants are responsible for: Safety Engineering Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety/ Environmental Engineering/ Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Sustainability/ Noise
• Leadership skills in Safety Engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
• Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
• Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals. Ensures effective management of change.
• Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
• Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
• Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
• Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within the company and that of the client.
• Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written).
For the role Sr. Safety Engineering Consultant Significant technical experience and skills a number of the following areas:
• Safety studies, e.g. HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA;
• Safety philosophies;
• Hazardous area classification studies, ignition control;
• Heat radiation calculations;
• Safety reviews & risk assessments;
• Fire Protection, Safety & loss prevention;
• Consequence Assessments, Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA);
• Legislation & regulations.
• Air, water, soil;
• Emission calculations;
• Technology selection;
• Human Factor Engineering;
• Machine safety.
• Master's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or in another relevant engineering discipline from an internationally accredited university;
• Experience of Safety Engineering work in the Energy Transition (Petro-) chemical industry
• Experience of Safety Engineering work for projects in the Netherlands
• Capable of working independently
• In the possession of driver's license
• Familiar with Dutch, and International rules and regulations related to Safety Engineering
• Dutch & English language
• Microsoft office tools
calendar_today 3 days ago
Overview: · Reports to: Brand ManagerLocation: Store LocationsDoes a dynamic, exciting and results driven fast-paced en ...
Now Optics - Sand Springs - Lensa US
Requirements: Requirements · Clear communication skills Attitude and technical aptitude -- having an entrepreneurial ...
Prime Communications - Sand Springs - Lensa US
Overview · Reports to: Brand Manager · Location: Store Locations · Does a dynamic, exciting and results driven fast-p ...
Stanton Optical - Sand Springs - Whatjobs US Premium
The purpose and main function of the Lifting Equipment Consultant position is to provide guidance and expertise to the d ...
Airswift - Sand Springs - beBee S2 US