Ag Equipment Mechanic
Found in: Jooble US
When You Work With LandPro, You Work with the Best, on the Best, for the Best. Steer your career in the right direction We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join the LandPro team.
If you have a passion for helping those who work hard for their Land, come join us and be a part of the premier brand in the Agriculture and Turf equipment industry.
Whether you are just starting your career or are a seasoned professional, we'd love to talk to you about joining our team of "Pros".
Our team of industry leaders takes pride in working with customers to find the right equipment or part to get the job done.
And if service is needed, our technicians are the best in the business and work to keep down time to a minimum, correcting the issue the first time.We'll Help you Grow, to be a Pro.
It's important to LandPro that we employ leaders with a great work ethic and genuine desire to give our customers an exceptional experience, every time.
To help our employees further their careers and become the best in the industry we offer paid training through John Deere University, a Mentor Program, Career Path, paid internships, and more We look forward to helping our employees build the career they want and support their advancement opportunities and growth.Position Specifics:
Service Reports To:
Service Manager or
Location Manager Supervises:
None Compensation & Benefits: * Extremely Competitive Wages + Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Employee Discount
- 401k and more Purpose: Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, Shop Foreman, or senior technicians.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment and established Integrated Solutions (IS) products
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by your manager
Experience, Education, Skills, and Knowledge: * 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid drivers license is required
- Forklift license preferred LandPro Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are proud to recruit, hire, and promote without discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. LandPro is committed to ensuring that all applicants can successfully submit an application for consideration. If you for any reason wish to discuss potential accommodations to help you complete your application for employment, please call Kim Gaylord at 585-226-9680 and I would be happy to assist you.
calendar_today 2 days ago
Description: · When You Work With LandPro, You Work with the Best, on the Best, for the Best. · Steer your career in ...
LandPro Equipment LLC - Avon - Whatjobs US Premium
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment ...
LandPro Equipment, LLC - Avon - Whatjobs US Premium
Description:When You Work With LandPro, You Work with the Best, on the Best, for the Best. · Steer your career in the r ...
LandPro Equipment LLC - Avon - Appcast US Premium
Job Description · Benefits: Top Pay based on Experience Private fleet=Great money, benefits, and no dealership work Mon ...
Greenbush Logistics - Avonmore - beBee S2 US
Description: · Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children ...
KinderCare Education - Avon - Jooble US