Contracts Processor I
Found in: beBee S2 US
Description:Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Process contracts accurately by entering information into appropriate system. Ensure that signed contract paper work is accurate and contains all necessary information and documentation. Identify available inventory based on potential owners' needs and preferences (view, season, first-year occupancy) by checking information in appropriate software. Advise Sales team on issues related to ownership contracts (e.g., titles, financing, pre-approval). Respond to Sales team requests related to contract status, such as additional information required, follow-up needed, or tracking. Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process. Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders). Perform general office duties (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, and copying).
Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Anticipate and address owners' service needs. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Enter and locate work-related information using computers. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Process contracts accurately by entering information into appropriate system (e.g., Universe/Unifipro).
- Ensure that signed contract paper work is accurate and contains all necessary information and documentation.
- Identify available inventory based on potential owners' needs and preferences (view, season, first-year occupancy) by checking information in appropriate software (e.g., SOLAR).
- Advise Sales team on issues related to ownership contracts (e.g., titles, financing, pre-approval).
- Respond to Sales team requests related to contract status, such as additional information required, follow-up needed, or tracking.
- Transmit information or documents using mail, scanner, or facsimile machine.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, scanner, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
- Keep office equipment in working order and contact service representatives to correct problems with office equipment, including following-up so that problem is corrected.
- Maintain office areas (e.g., cubicles, storerooms, conference rooms, etc.), including calling housekeeping and maintenance when needed.
- Use computer systems and software packages to input, access, modify, store, or output information
- Enter and retrieve data from computer systems using a keyboard, mouse or trackball.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Monitor and respond to inbound customer, client, and property communications via email, voice mail, etc. in a timely manner
- Speak to customers and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to maintain accuracy and completeness.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
Policies and Procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of customers and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Computer Skills
- Arithmetic Computation
- Team Work
- Interpersonal Skills
- Diversity Relations
- Applied Reading
- English Language Proficiency
- Stress Tolerance
- Detail Orientation
- Time Management
- Visual Acuity
High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Related Work Experience
6 months related experience.
No supervisory experience is required
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
calendar_today 2 days ago
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is ...
Marriott Vacations Worldwide - Orlando - College RecruiterUS Premium
Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacation ...
Marriott Vacations Worldwide - Orlando - Whatjobs US Premium
Job Description · Enters data into computer system for production of documents for Sales, VOA, and/or various corporate ...
Westgate Resorts - Orlando - Whatjobs US Premium