Finance & Administrative Assistant
Found in: Jooble US
About TCC Group
TCC Group collaborates with leaders to solve complex social problems. As a mission-driven consulting firm and certified B Corporation, TCC Group partners with foundations, nonprofits, and companies to propel positive social change through strategy, capacity building, initiative design, strategic communication, management, and evaluation. We design and implement solutions for social impact by immersing ourselves in interconnected communities and systems, co-creating innovative and effective processes, and applying and sharing our experience with the field.
TCC Group is built on the commitment and experience of our people. We are a diverse group of inspired problem-solvers—committed to collaborative learning and our collective contribution to building an effective social sector. People come here to make an impact, and we seek engaged, driven, and inspired individuals to join our team.
At TCC Group you have the opportunity to develop new skills, gain new experiences, and grow as we learn from each other. You will put your expertise, energy, and creativity to work in the service of doing good.
About the Position
TCC is currently seeking a full-time Finance & Administrative Assistant to join its Finance Department. The position is ordinarily based in our New York City Office but subject to change as the COVID-19 situation continues. This individual will assist the Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer with a number of activities.
We estimate the position is 60% finance and 40% administrative, which we predict will shift to assisting finance and human resources as the firm grows.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable - receiving, coding and posting accounts payable invoices into the accounting system.
- Accounts Receivable – assisting in the preparation of monthly client invoices, receiving checks and posting cash receipts, and following up on past due balances.
- Employee Expense reports – reviewing, auditing and processing expense reports to verify accuracy and adherence to Company policies.
- Corporate credit card – receiving and coding credit card receipts, reconciling to monthly statement, and posting to the accounting system.
- Account analysis – providing monthly analysis of general ledger accounts.
- Maintaining Finance department files and records.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Support with firmwide event planning.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Posting job openings on external job sites.
- Scheduling HR interviews with perspective candidates.
- Performing general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Ad-hoc tasks as needed.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum two years' experience in bookkeeping or accounting field. Will consider accounting student with relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling effective interaction with all levels of staff.
- Experience with Deltek project management system preferred but not required.
As a result of Covid-19, we are currently working 100% remotely. Like everyone, we're looking forward to getting back into the office. The Finance & Administrative Assistant will eventually be based in our New York City office.
The estimated salary range for this position is $50,000 to $65,000, with the potential for an annual bonus. We welcome an open discussion with all interested candidates about the full compensation package.
We offer a competitive and equitable compensation package with the goal of attracting and retaining exceptional people. We also offer a generous benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, a 401k retirement plan with employer match, disability, life insurance, and more.
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements for the "Finance & Administrative Assistant" position here .
No telephone calls or emails, please.
TCC Group is an equal opportunity employer. Each position at the firm is filled by the best qualified applicant available. The firm does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any legally protected basis, including, but not limited to, race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran's status, age, or disability which does not interfere with an individual's ability to perform the essential functions of his or her job position with or without reasonable accommodation. The firm will provide equal opportunities in hiring, promotions, wages, benefits and other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. It is our policy to encourage promotion from among present employees, subject to the application of the best-qualified employee.
calendar_today 6 days ago
The Administrative Assistant in the Finance and General Accounting Offices is responsible to assist in the smooth operat ...
Touro College - New York - Whatjobs US Premium
The City of Jamestown is accepting applications for the position of Finance Administrative Assistant for City Hall. · T ...
City of Jamestown - Jamestown - Lensa US
Overview: · The Administrative Assistant in the Finance and General Accounting Offices is responsible to assist in the ...
Touro College New York - New York County, New York - Resume Library
1084299_RR00051673 Managers/Directors/Administrators, Clin Trans Science Inst-Adm (S973), NYU Grossman School of Medici ...
NYU Langone Hospitals - New York State - Jooble US
DescriptionThis role will provide general support for a variety of tasks related to the support of the Finance function ...
Ballentine Partners - Rochester - Lensa US