Mid-Level Software Engineer
Found in: beBee S2 US
Description:Mid-Level Software Engineer
Req # 6113
Minimum Clearance Required Clearance Eligibility
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team.
Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace.
Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers.
The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR (National Security Technologies) is seeking Mid-Level Software Engineers in College Park, MD for long term employment to develop breakthrough products and innovative software applications for government and commercial customers.As a software engineer you work individually or on a small team. Many of our projects have immediate impact on national security leader decision making options. Projects may vary in duration offering you the opportunity to take on new challenges.
We need engineers who are versatile, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, like to consistently tackle new problems, and exceed customers' expectations.Responsibilities:
- Work with a team lead to define software requirements
- Design & develop system software for our customers
- Explore new areas or program in new languages to deliver a complete product
- Support on-site meetings and deliveries to customers
- Minimum of 4 years of software development, and object-oriented design and programming, including design, coding, and testing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to achieve customer and company goals
- Hands-on experience with Java, C/C, C#, and/or Python
- Experience with Postgres and MySQL
- AWS and Azure experience
- Familiarity with Agile and/or DevSecOps procedures
- Security or CISSP certification
- Software Tester / Quality Assurance Specialist (with >2 years of experience in software testing and >1 year of experience in software quality assurance).
- DevOps Engineer (with >2 years of experience in configuration control, testing, security, automation, containerization, orchestration, and cloud services open source technologies)
- Contractor Product Owner (with >2 years of experience in software management and managing a backlog of requirements)
Must meet eligibility requirements for a security clearance.
_KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law._
calendar_today 3 days ago
KBR (National Security Technologies) is seeking Mid-Level Software Engineers in College Park, MD for long term employmen ...
Kord Technologies - Carlsbad, CA - beBee S2 US
Job description · Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we're on a mission to deliver connections ...
Viasat - Carlsbad - Talent US
US - CA - Carlsbad, US - CA - San Jose, US - GA - Atlanta, US - MA - Boston, US - MA - Marlborough, US - MD - Germantown ...
Viasat, Inc. - Carlsbad - Jooble US
Kforce is seeking a Junior to Mid Level Full Stack Software Engineer in Carlsbad, CA.As a Full Stack Software Engineer, ...
Kforce - Carlsbad - Whatjobs US Premium
About the Job Our automation/controls engineer work closely with our process, packaging and building engineers to: · ...
Dennis Group San Diego - Carlsbad - Jooble US