Sr. Compensation Analyst
Found in: beBee S2 US
Description:Relocation Benefits are not available for this position.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position
Responsible for development, implementation, documentation and administration of Compensation programs, policies and procedures, salary guidelines and job evaluations. Conducts and participates in salary surveys. Provides analyses and planning in areas such as market studies, job evaluation and systems development. Performs as project leader for annual Merit and Bonus processes. Advises managers and supervisors regarding compensation issues. Serves as Subject Matter Expert for various compensation matters and initiatives, leading any compensation related projects as required.
College Degree-Bachelors Level-Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related field, or the equivalent in experience.
- Advanced computer software skills
- Experience in compensation issue resolution,
- Analytical techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations, to all levels of management up to and including the C-Suite are required.
- SAP Experience preferred
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 5 years with a degree, or 9 years of experience without a degree.
- Implements Merit Planning and Bonus Planning processes. Assists in any other General Compensation activity supporting the development, implementation and administration of Company Compensation related programs for all salaried employees across all locations, Performs specific analyses such as actual to budget and analysis of merit matrix guidelines. Provides guidance and direction to managers, supervisors, and HR Business Partners in implementation and issue resolution.
- Independently completes a large number of complex surveys on exempt and nonexempt jobs. Determines the matching of market to CITGO jobs. Gathers all required information for reporting purposes working from the Field locations and Subject Matter Expert Managers. Involves Subject Matter Expert/department management in benchmark job matching in the case of new surveys or jobs and implements a periodic review schedule with department management.
- Analyzes all market data for inclusion in determination of structure adjustments. Completes an internal comparison of employees to market data and recommends salary adjustments as needed.
- Performs job evaluation activities and prepares, researches, and finalizes information for the compensation approval process.
- Assists in all Executive Compensation activities, plans and programs.
- Works closely with Managers/Supervisors to develop job specifications insuring consistency with other jobs in the same band and family progressions. Completes market analyses for focused technical areas such as Engineering, I.T., Audit, etc. and makes recommendations for action as needed to maintain competitive position.
- Identifies compensation processes and is a critical part of the development of salary administration guidelines and compensation procedures. Reviews salary recommendations for bona fide promotions, band promotions and level movements. Ensures compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
External Company Name:
Citgo Petroleum Corporation
Post End Date: 10/15/2021
calendar_today 5 days ago
Senior Sales Compensation Developer · Amid unprecedented change and the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no ...
Siemens - Texas - beBee S2 US
Job Title Compensation Analyst Duration 6 months contract with extension Location Houston Texas 77024 Benefits Medical, ...
Matlen Silver - Houston - Jooble US
Compensation Analyst · Date: Sep 24, 2021 · Location: · Houston, TX, US, 77032 · We are looking for the right pe ...
Halliburton - Houston - beBee S2 US
The compensation analyst supports the implementation, administration, and development of compensation programs. This tea ...
Becker Wright Consultants - Houston - Whatjobs US Premium
JOB DESCRIPTION · Job Title: Compensation Analyst · Location: US-Field · Function: Sales · Position Type: Fulltime ...
Xactly - Houston - Jooble US