Found in: Jooble US
Wingstop's mission is to serve the world flavor. Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop. We are looking for team members who want to deliver a flavor experience.
As a cashier at Wingstop, an individual will have to take and give out orders to the kitchen staff. He/she will have to be quick and efficient in communicating with crew members and kitchen staff to make sure the guests get their orders on time. A cashier will have to balance their cash drawers, listen and solve customer queries, and replace food if necessary. The individual has to be an ideal team player as this is a very fast paced and strenuous job, which requires him/her to be in the good books of everyone, including the guests.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet and welcome customers entering the restaurant and calling into the restaurant.
• Place orders for customers in-person and over the phone; upsell and maintain knowledge of menu and sauce descriptions, along with new items and promotions.
• Accurately process cash, credit card, and gift card transactions; verify age for alcohol purchases.
• Answer questions from customers and make menu recommendations.
• Monitor that all orders are read within Company quote times.
• Verify that all wings are presentable and double-checking all orders before giving the order to the customer(s).
• Balance the register at the end of the shift; deliver the amount before the next shift.
• Assist in maintaining a clean workplace; keep Front of House (FOH) clean and stocked.
• Practice safe handling procedures by following all safety and sanitation guidelines; promote safety in the workplace.
• Maintain a professional and presentable appearance according to the company's Uniform Standards
• Receive and handle complaints from the customers and guide to the manager if the problem is beyond the scope of duties.
• Leave customers with a positive, long-lasting impression of their WINGSTOP experience.
• Help the kitchen staff when needed.
• Follow directions when given by the managers.
• Computer literate and comfortable using computerized register (POS) systems.
• Possess great cash handling skills.
• Professional, polite, and reliable even when under stress.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Must have integrity, honesty and accountability.
• Cashier and restaurant experience a plus
• Food Handler Certification required
- Employee discount
- Free meals
- Flexible schedule
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law.
calendar_today 2 days ago
Cashier Job Description · ATTENTION: Luna Grill offers competitive wages plus TIPS for all cashiers · We are seeking ...
Luna Grill - Los Angeles - Talent US
Receives payments and fees or valuables at a cashier's window or by mail, verifying amounts tendered, verifying currency ...
County of Los Angeles California - Los Angeles County - Whatjobs US Premium
Cashiers play a critical customer service role by providing customers with fast, friendly, accurate and safe service. Th ...
The Home Depot, Inc. - Del Rio - Whatjobs US Premium
Operate cash till, balancing the till at the end of your shift. - Greet all customers in a friendly manner. - Complete a ...
Vallarta markets - Los Angeles - Lensa US
Benefits: 100% Company Paid Medical/Dental Plan and Annuity Program. · Job Title: Cashier · Summary: Operate cash regi ...
Restaurant Depot - Los Angeles - Whatjobs US Premium