Oracle HCM Cloud Technical Specialist
Found in: beBee S2 US
Position Located in St. Louis, USA - Emerson Corporate IT, Human Resource information Systems team.
Must be green card holder or US Citizen
This position provides technical support and assists in the implementation of Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) Cloud Application, for Emerson in a global, multi-Business Group environment. Maintain and support HR, Payroll, Benefits, Self-Service, Absence Management, Time and Labor, Talent Management, Compensation Management modules of Oracle HCM Cloud System.
In addition, this position will provide technical support in resolving production issues as needed. Provides post-implementation technical product support to customers.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a technical consultant to the enterprise, helps identify major areas of development, leads research and prototyping of innovative technologies and products
- Proactively assists the Technical Services Manager, in providing technical support for the Oracle HCM Cloud project
- Design and Develop RICEF objects for Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits modules.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in different lines of business to collect requirements for Oracle HCM projects
- Other duties as assigned.
calendar_today 5 days ago
Job Description · We Are: · Accenture's Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the f ...
Accenture - St. Louis - Talent US