Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Job in Greensburg Gecko Jobs
Found in: beBee S2 US
Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and Hazard Pay
Who We Are: connectRN is bigger than an app, we're a diverse community of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician work experience. Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing professionals are able to design their own work schedule and select when and where they want to pick up shifts. At connectRN you become your own boss
Who You Are: You're a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) looking for an opportunity to define your own career path, connect with a supportive community of caregivers like you, and increase your earning potential. You have a passion for working in different care settings and experience in long-term care and assisted living.
Pay and Compensation
As a W2 employee of connectRN you'll earn a base hourly rate plus additional bonuses and incentives.
- $14-$16 per hour - plus bonuses and hazard pay where available
- Overtime and Holiday Pay at time and a half base rate
- Regular bonuses for high demand shifts
Perks & Rewards
We all love a flexible work schedule but being a part of the connectRN community is about so much more than picking up shifts Check out the range of benefits, rewards, and discounts available to YOU as a connectRN member.
- Free welcome scrubs
- STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up
- SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn Earn over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards program.
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands. Save up to 25% or more on brands like Cherokee, Gray's Anatomy, and Dansko through connectRN's exclusive partnerships.
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development opportunities through connectRN partner programs
- ONLINE COMMUNITY - There's no support like the support of your peers. Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on our online community, The Beat
- Provide activities of daily living (ADLs) to nursing home residents and other patients in accordance with individualized care plans.
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to shift supervisor
- A current license or credential to work as a CNA in the state you are applying to.
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care settings
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to maintain a reliable shift history
Keywords: Agency, Per Diem, Part-Time, Hiring, Nursing Agency, Gig Economy
calendar_today 2 days ago
Shelter Veterinarian The Humane Society of Westmoreland County (HSWC) is searching for a dedicated veterinarian looking ...
Humane Society of Westmoreland County - Greensburg - beBee S2 US
Five Star Care is currently seeking 6 months experienced CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to join its team. We offer g ...
Five Star Care - Pennsylvania - Greensburg - beBee S2 US
Registered Nurse (RN) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and Hazard Pay · Who We Are: connectRN is bigger than an app we're a div ...
connectRN - Greensburg - beBee S2 US
Road & Rail Services · Job Title: General Mechanic · Location: Greensburg, IN · Starting Pay: $17.50 per hour and up ...
Road & Rail Services - Greensburg - beBee S2 US
Computer Programmer · Greensburg-based manufacturing company is looking for an assistant programmer. Must have at least ...
The Overly Companies - Greensburg - beBee S2 US