Project Manager - Healthcare
Found in: beBee S2 US
Description:Project Manager - Healthcare (Job ID: 17447)
ICS Project Manager - Healthcare
Remote Based - USA
You will be responsible for managing billable ERP implementation projects (on-prem, cloud and/or hybrid) and consulting team members from initiation through delivery.You will be accountable for managing the client project, ensuring that all targets and requirements are met, on schedule and within budget, while operating with minimal supervision.Reporting to aServices Practice Director, you will focus your expertise and work efforts on the consistent delivery of Infor's ERP Cloud solutions, including data migrations, interfaces and reporting depending on the client project at hand.These duties are typically performed at customer's site and ability to travel up to 80% is expected.Other duties may include supporting the sales teams in a pre-sales capacity as needed.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
80% Responsible for billable projects from initiation through delivery.
- Being accountable and ensuring that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget and confirm projects are completed according to agreed-upon plan.
- Keeping appropriate client and Infor resources informed of project progress, completing weekly Project Status Reports, Bi-Weekly dashboard reports, participating in weekly PM meetings and communicating appropriately with Executive Sponsor / department leadership.
- Remaining aware of any potential problems and working to mitigate any risks.
- Assigning / delegating work assignments to project team members.
- Maintaining project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc.
- Providing timely and accurate updates to all internal reporting and tracking systems.
- Ensuring all project resources are identified, forecasted, and staffed.
- Completing timely and accurate client invoicing and monitors outstanding receivables.
- Pursuing incremental revenue through presenting and offering relevant services under Infor Organization.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of full-lifecycle ERP Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated business acumen in the Healthcare domain as well experience with ERP and cloud applications.
- Ability to manage complex implementation projects (on-prem, cloud & hybrid).
- Excellent judgement, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong C-level communication and human relations skills.
*Maintaining positive professional demeanor
20% Responsible for managing the Infor Consulting business through accurate project accounting.
What You Will Need:
What Will Put You Ahead?
*Experience with Infor Cloudsuite products (Financials, Supply Chain, HCM)
*Familiarity with Healthcare Industry business drivers.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email
calendar_today 2 days ago
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes t ...
Jacobs - New York - Jooble US
Mandatory: · Collaborate closely with Senior Manager, Healthcare Data & Markets and the executive team on internal stra ...
CitiusTech - Rochester - Appcast US Premium
We are seeking Healthcare Project Managers with a strong history of recent healthcare experience representing owner's on ...
STV - New York - Jooble US
Mandatory: · Collaborate closely with Senior Manager, Healthcare Data & Markets and the executive team on internal str ...
CitiusTech - Rochester - Jooble US