Cloud Access Security Monitoring Info Security Engineer
Found in: beBee S2 US
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
We are seeking an Information Security Engineer to support our on-premises deployment of Netskope's CASM tool, migrate its reporting components to the Cloud, and ongoing support the hybrid deployment including maintenance of integration with various monitoring, scanning and compliance tools.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 3+ years of experience engineering and analyzing UNIX based operating system, Linux based operating system or a combination of both
- 2 + years of experience with Windows server operating systems
- 1+ years of experience managing Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) deployment using tools such as NetScope
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of information security log management system
- Knowledge and understanding of Splunk
- Knowledge and understanding of web proxy plugin technologies: installation, configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Vendor management experience
- 2+years of Mongo DB experience
- Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
- 2+ years of RSA Authentication Manager 8.x administration and server support experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience connecting security log sources and creating reports and dashboards to monitor for notable security events
- Problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
- 2+ years of experience in planning and managing cloud application migration and large-scale cloud platform deployment
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr - Glen Allen, VA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
DC-Washington: 1700 K Street NorthWest - Washington, DC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd - Plano, TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Saint Louis Park: 600 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
CA-El Monte: 3440 Flair Dr - El Monte, CA
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [Link available when viewing the job] for benefits information.
calendar_today 5 days ago
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date a ...
Wells Fargo - Philadelphia - Jooble US
Job Description Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) ...
Wells Fargo - Philadelphia - Jooble US