Veterinary Front Office Receptionist
Found in: Jooble US
Description:Why You'll Love This Job
Would you enjoy spending your days surrounded by happy people who are compassionate about animals? Are you an advocate for all creatures, great and small, and would love the chance to be a voice for them? If so, you have found your ideal place with Snohomish Station Animal Hospital in our Veterinary Front Office role in Snohomish, WA In this Veterinary Front Office position, you will be immersed in an atmosphere that is both inspiring and fun, and where you can gain new perspective and insight that will propel you along your chosen career path.
Your team of professional co-workers will feel more like an extended family that genuinely cares about helping you achieve your goals.Pet owners will appreciate your knowledgeable assistance, and our furry clients will thank you with licks and smiles.
In return for your valuable input, you will receive benefits that include medical, dental and vision, a 401k with a company match, life insurance and generous paid time off.Turn your passion for animal advocacy into success Apply for Snohomish Station Animal Hospital's Veterinary Front Office opening todayResponsibilities
Veterinary Front Office Responsibilities * Greet all clients with a positive greeting; answer phones; take messages and answer basic client questions
- Know the range of services the practice provides and the species it treats; advise clients/recommend services for their pets; provide estimates
- Differentiate and prioritize between routine cases and emergency cases and alert staff accordingly
- Understand and use special record notations, and make appropriate notes in patient records
- Be familiar with infectious and common zoonotic diseases; including prevention, and the steps to reduce or eliminate transmission
- Maintain medical records, establish or understand medical record filing systems
- Handle all cash transactions including deposits and invoicing
Veterinary Front Office Qualifications * Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a good attitude and contribute to a positive work environment
- Animal care, client/customer interaction, receptionist experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use medical abbreviations
calendar_today 5 days ago
Position: Front Office Coordinator · Clinic: MPT (Movement Physical Therapy) · Location: Snohomish, WA · Years' Exper ...
PT Recruiters - Snohomish - Lensa US
Position: Front Office CoordinatorClinic: MPT (Movement Physical Therapy)Location: Snohomish, WAYears Experience: 1+Hiri ...
U.s. Physical Therapy And Opr Management Services Inc. - Snohomish - Lensa US
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating all functions necessary for an efficient and productive flow of ...
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. - Snohomish - Whatjobs US Premium
Why You'll Love This Job · Are you passionate about animals and would jump at the chance to interact with all types of ...
People, Pets and Vets - Snohomish - Whatjobs US Premium