Travel Emergency Room (RN), COOK, MN
Found in: Lensa US
Description:Travel Emergency Room (RN) COOK, MN
Shift Details:Variable 12hr Shifts ( 12:00 AM-12:00 PM )
36 hours per week
Apply for specific facility details.
- At least 2+ years experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid Minnesota license
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placementsassignments that match our travelers skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Day One nationwide insurance coveragehealth, dental, vision and life
- A 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.
calendar_today 2 days ago
This is a travel Nurse - ER assignment in Cookeville, TN, working variable. Don't miss this exciting Emergency Room trav ...
Emerald Health Services - Cookeville - Talent US
HIGH PAYING POSITION Travel CT Technologist COOK, MN · Location: COOK, MN · Start Date: 9/17/2021 · Shift Details: ...
Triage Staffing - Google Rating 4.9 - Cook - Jooble US
TRS Healthcare is seeking an experienced Emergency Room Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Cookevill ...
BluePipes - Cookeville - Jooble US
CNA LTC · Must have at least 2 years of recent experience in specialty applying for. American Heart Association BLS Ce ...
Health Providers Choice - Cook - Jooble US