Found in: Jooble US
Description:Job Description MV Transit is now hiring drivers for the Springfield, MA and Northampton, MA area. Work for Us and Love What You Do for a Living Please call/text 413-495-2862 or apply online at MV Offers:
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week with the potential of some overtime
- Paid training, Holidays and Vacation
- Drivers are eligible for benefits, 401k and paid time off
- Opportunity for growth and advancement withing the company
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license for a minimum of 3 years
- NO CDL Required
- Strong Commitment to proving customer service
- An Acceptable Driving Record
- Able to pass a Criminal Background Check, Drug Screen, and DOT physical
- Be flexible to work afternoons, weekends and
- Provide safe, reliable and efficient transportation
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles
- Transporting of passengers, including those that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first pickup location We can put you on the road to a great career helping others During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential. MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants. Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug testing The applicant must have or be able to obtain a Commercial Drivers License with applicable endorsements, including any necessary state certifications for this service.He/she must possess a clean driving record and a reliable employment history with a strong attendance and punctuality record.
The applicant must have a neat appearance and sincere desire to work with the general public, especially the elderly and people with disabilities.Basic math skills Knowledge of the local city area. Able to read a map Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Computer experience a plus Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity employer MV Transportation, Inc.
provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
calendar_today 2 days ago
Earn up to $34 per hour driving with Lyft in Springfield. New drivers can earn $2,500 in Springfield after 170 rides in ...
Lyft - Brightwood - Jooble US
United Van Lines has · local, regional or OTR · truck driver job opportunities for · CDL-A truck drivers open now ...
United Van Lines - Brightwood - Jooble US
Immediate Opportunities Refrigerated Trucking is one of the safest bets in the trucking industry as it relates to jobs. ...
C.R. England - Brightwood - Fidanto US Premium
United Van Lines has · local, regional or OTR · truck driver job opportunities for · CDL-A truck drivers open now · ...
United Van Lines - Brightwood - Lensa US
We Are Hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers For Our Local, Regional, and OTR Lanes. You Can Drive Solo Or Team. Hard-To-Beat ...
TruckDrivingJobsInAmerica - Brightwood - Jooble US