Found in: Jooble US
DESCRIPTION INTRODUCTION Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Medical Assistant? At CareNow, you come first.
HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.BENEFITS At CareNow, we want to ensure your needs are met.
We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- ACADEMIC ASSISTANCEandREIMBURSEMENTSfor Tuition and Student Loans
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTSincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- HOME,AUTO, andPET INSURANCE
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- SHORT TERM&LONG TERM DISABILITYcoverage
- LEGAL BENEFITSand lots moreLearn more about Employee Benefits [You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated MEDICAL ASSISTANT like you to be a part of our team.
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment by taking patient histories and vital signs
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments for your patients including preparation and maintenance of supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
- Give injections, and assist with lab testing and phlebotomy needs
- Assist physicians in applying splints, dressings, and bandages
- Assist with transfers and scheduling of follow-up care
- Coordinate patient physicals and work place injuries for partner accounts
- Screen incoming calls for referral to physicians and practitioners
* 1+ year of experience in a clinical patient setting is preferred
- Experience using an EHR system is very helpful
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assisting or completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required
- Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) is helpful
- The ability to obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certificate and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 30 days of start preferred The Care
Monday through Friday from 8am 9pm, Saturday 8am 8pm, and Sunday 8am 5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68B, 68D, 68F, 68K, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68Y
Potential Air Force codes:
4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X2, 4P0X1, 4T0X1. CARENOW [ delivers quality, convenient, PATIENT-CENTERED URGENT CARE with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 URGENT CARE CLINICS around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives andleading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNowphysician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary andurgent care servicesfor the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.>"Goodpeoplebegetgoodpeople."-Dr.
> HCAHealthcareCo-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Medical Assistant opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF CARINGWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
calendar_today 4 days ago
Job DescriptionUrgently HIring No certification needed. Open to recent grads looking for medical experienceThis 5 star u ...
Metabyte - Franklin Square - Lensa US
Overview · Join the PSG Team at Angel Primary Care as a Medical Assistant. · Discover a generous benefits package O ...
PSG (MMA and PSA's) - Franklin - Jooble US
*Position:* Medical Assistant - Per Diem shifts - Monday-Friday AM only available. CareRev is the future of work in heal ...
CareRev - Franklin, Wisconsin - Resume Library
Description · Introduction Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our c ...
TriStar Joint Replacement Institute - Franklin - Jooble US
Description · IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Medical Assistant? At TriSta ...
TriStar Cardiovascular Surgery - Franklin - Appcast US Premium