Commercial Relationship Manager 4 - Denver, CO
Found in: beBee S2 US
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Middle Market Banking
- Services private and public companies with annual sales of $5 million to $2 billion
- Specialized expertise across industry sectors
Most senior level position focused on middle market commercial banking relationship management. Duties include: representing the bank in developing and maintaining client relationships with the most important/key clients and generating revenues; actively participating in the completion of major transactions with the top management officer of the bank;originating, structuring and executing the largest most complex transactions related to Investment banking, traditional commercial lending and/or their credit related products. May act as a team leader in overseeing a group of middle market relationship managers.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
CO - Denver: Min: $119,000 Mid: $170,000 Max: $221,000
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 5+ years of account relationship management experience
- Account relationship management experience
- Experience consistently delivering strong sales performance
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of negotiating: interest rates, price, terms, and collateral requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of risk management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of commercial or specialty group: lending, loan servicing, products, and credit practices
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
To be determined
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [Link available when viewing the job] for benefits information.
calendar_today 4 days ago
Job Description · Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone numb ...
Wells Fargo - Denver - Appcast US Premium
Job Description · Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone num ...
Wells Fargo - Denver - Whatjobs US Premium
Job Description Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) ...
Wells Fargo - Denver - Jooble US
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date a ...
Wells Fargo - Denver - Jooble US
Relationship Manager, Middle Market The Relationship Manager is responsible for new business development, portfolio mana ...
Comerica - Denver - Talent US