Solution Architect, SLED - Western US
Found in: Jooble US
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner's MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products – We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
*This role can be located anywhere in the Western USA.The Solution Architect - SLED is a director level pre and post sales role . It is responsible for educating customers on why a network centric application access approach is no longer ideal and requires a complete reimagining of how users access applications and information. This role requires a deep understanding of security and networking technology, along with the ability to understand and interpret organizational dynamics and the ability to engage and positively influence key technology and enterprise architecture decision makers. *Change Mindsets
Challenge our customers to evolve their strategy and change their mindset from Network Centric, to App and User Centric. Lay the foundation for the sales teams to prove Zscaler offers the best solution in this new paradigm. *Architecture Workshops
Lead transformation workshops across security, network, application, authentication, communication, and Enterprise Architecture teams to challenge, educate, design, and plan for a world where users, applications, and data can reside anywhere. *High Level Design
Create 1-3 year Transformation Roadmap with the customer that maps out business objectives, technical requirements, and Zscaler technology required. Lays out the Deployment & Upsell framework for the Sales team.
Present on stage at industry events & conferences. Educate internal teams on industry trends (SD WAN, 0365, etc.) Act as an interface to the Product Management & Cloud Ops teams for prioritization, planning, and architecture.
- Challenger Sale approach who can lead customer to define modern technical architecture requirements
- Demonstrate strong understanding of networking and security architectures and engage in technical discussions with network and security architects of large enterprises.
- Present both industry and Zscaler technical architecture as it relates to customers' and prospects' environment and technical requirements.
- Own the room and coordinate high-level technical workshops to gain agreement from diverse stake holders and agendas.
- Leverage relationships to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Ensure the sales and customer success organizations is fully supported and has the necessary resources to be successful.
- Experience for this position is typically gained by 5+ years of success in a similar role working for SLED customers .
- Broad understanding of security, networking, authentication, and Internet and ISP fundamentals
- Strong understanding of how to navigate large enterprise organizational structures
- 10+ years of business-to-business sales and business development
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS solution opportunities
- Experience managing executive-level relationships
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills and very engaging interpersonal skills
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or equivalent work experience
- Must be comfortable with a lifestyle in which domestic/international travel is 50+%--often on short notice
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
Additional informationabout Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
calendar_today 4 days ago
Job Description *This role can be located anywhere in the Western USA. THESOLUTION ARCHITECT - SLEDISA_DIRECTOR_LEVEL PR ...
Zscaler - San Jose - Jooble US
Job Description · *This role can be located anywhere in the Western USA. · THESOLUTION ARCHITECT - SLEDISA_DIRECTOR_LE ...
Zscaler - San Jose, California - Resume Library
Job Description · Design and manage the technical solution for innovative systems and applications · Work with the cli ...
Accenture Contractor Jobs - San Jose - beBee S2 US
Position: Solution Architect · Location: Remote but preferred locations are WA, CA, NJ, NC, TX · Duration: Full Time ...
Resource Logistics, Inc. - San Jose - Whatjobs US Premium
Job ID: 130227 · Required Travel :Minimal · Managerial - Yes · Location: :USA-TX, Addison (AM) · Who are we? · ...
Amdocs - San Jose (Us) - beBee S2 US