Found in: Jooble US
Description:Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding.
But you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs.
Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply. We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits.
Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary STD and LTD Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations. Responsibilities As a Brookdale housekeeper, you will keep all community public spaces, activity and dining rooms, and resident apartments clean. This important role ensures our communities are presented in a positive manner, and help make it a great place to live. Housekeepers interact with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, and provide help, as needed, throughout the community. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors' lives brighter every day.
calendar_today 5 days ago
The Impact You'll MakeWhen a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by t ...
Courtyard Spokane Downtown at the Convention Center - Spokane - beBee S2 US
Essential Job Functions The Housekeeper will ensure all resident apartments and common areas are maintained to Leisure C ...
Fairwinds Spokane - Spokane - Fidanto US Premium
Full Time · Community Name: 8126 HARVARD PARK SPOKANE WA · A housekeeper at Holiday helps older people live better by ...
Holiday Retirement - Spokane - Whatjobs US Premium
Full Time · Community Name: 8126 HARVARD PARK SPOKANE WA · A housekeeper at Holiday helps older people live better ...
Holiday Retirement - Spokane - Jooble US
Property Description: · In February of 1890, a group of business and civic leaders in the town of Spokane Falls came t ...
Spokane Club - Spokane - Talent US