Customer Service Supervisor
Found in: beBee S2 US
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives- where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Directly manages and supports, through staffing and talent management processes, a staff of customer service employees related to a segment or segments of the organization's customer-facing operations. This position is accountable for ensuring that customer orders, returns and credits, complaints, requests, etc. are resolved in a timely, accurate, and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Following company policy and stated terms of sale, develop effective systems and procedures to ensure the effectiveness of the Customer Service Department operations. Coordinates the activities of the Customer Service department with other internal departments, third party distributors, transportation, operations, customers and sales staff.
- Supervise all department employee's workload and may need to balance workloads and adjusts assignments to obtain most effective performance from all employees.
- Ensure that new employees are properly trained. May be involved in delivering training to staff as needed. Perform call monitoring and skill verification. Responsible for staffing, performance reviews, employee development, and salary reviews.
- Receive and answer inquiries from customers, sales staff, other internal departments, and vendors. Use judgment and diplomacy to handle complaints, make adjustments, answer or initiate correspondence and perform all other duties involving public contact.
- Escalation point for specialists on problems requiring special handling or those not able to be resolved at front-line level. Contact parties involved and take necessary action to resolve problems with internal departments and vendors (ex. Distribution). Take proactive steps as appropriate.
- Accountable as Area/Regional Key Contact for Distribution POC and Business Unit for service failure tracking, decision making and full resolution within timely basis
- May serve on project teams and/or help develop new processes and procedures for the overall team.
- May have responsibility for implementing compliance procedures with federal and state regulations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Strong process and results orientations. Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a matrixed environment.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician Preferred - must be certified or become certified within 2 years
Education and/or Experience
Associate or Bachelors degree preferred and/or a minimum of one year of relevant work experience within most recent 5 years, preferably in a regulated industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our .
calendar_today 4 days ago
This is where you save and sustain lives · At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Ba ...
Baxter - Deerfield - Whatjobs US Premium
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the United States. Headqua ...
Marcum Search LLC - Deerfield - Talent US
Popeyes - 233 W HIllsboro Blvd - (Crew Member / Food Service) As a Team Member at Popeyes you will: Greet Guests with a ...
Popeyes - Deerfield Beach - Whatjobs US Premium
Job Description Position Purpose: Customer Service/Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking o ...
The Home Depot - Deerfield Beach - Jooble US