Found in: Jooble US
Location: Oakland, California, United States
Company: Herc Rentals
Herc Rentals Inc. is a premier, full-service equipment rental firm – providing our customers the equipment, services and solutions they need to achieve optimal performance safely, efficiently and effectively. A pioneer of the equipment rental industry, Herc Rentals continues to evolve and grow through technological innovations, expanded product offerings and value-added services and consultative solutions to support its customers' projects.
With more than 55 years of equipment rental expertise, approximately 4,900 employees and approximately 270 company-operated locations across North America, Herc Rentals serves a broad range of end markets, including construction; industrial operations, refineries and petrochemical operations; governmental entities and contractors; disaster recovery and remediation; infrastructure; railroad operations; utilities; film, television, live entertainment and special event production; agricultural operations; and facilities management..
Equipment Coordinators at Herc Rentals are responsible for keeping our facilities looking clean and professional by maintaining the cleanliness of our equipment and keeping everything organized and easily accessible. The ideal person for this role is energetic, eager to help, and hungry to learn and grow their career. This role is a springboard to other opportunities at Herc Rentals including Driver, Mechanic, and Sales and Operations Coordinator roles. In this role you will learn to...
• Take initiative and work autonomously
• Become a safety expert
• Be an expert in the equipment rental industry
• Be promoted and grow your career
- Help to load and unload internal truck drivers, outside haulers and customers
- Verify delivery tickets and returns for accuracy
- Clean, maintain, and organize heavy equipment, construction equipment and various pieces of machinery.
- Review orders and stage equipment for drivers
- Perform routine checks on rental equipment to ensure it is safe and in good working order
- Maintain and clean and organized yard and work area
- Answer and resolve customer questions
- Provide customers with expert advice on the selection, operation and maintenance of all the various types of equipment
- Support all team members
Requirements Professional Experience Educational Background
H.S. Diploma or equivalent
Conditions of Employment Skills
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Ability to input information into computer systems
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; stretch, turn, twist, and reach overhead; bend, crouch, squat, kneel, and stoop for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Ability to safely drive and operate multiple types of vehicles and equipment
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Programs
- Be able to regularly lift 50lbs or more
- Computer Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors when required of the job
Our long-term strategy underscores the understanding that our success depends on the dedication and capability of our team members. We are focused on attracting, retaining and empowering talented and dedicated people to build the best team in the equipment rental industry. We also seek to build a team that reflects the variety of people, cultures and communities we interact with every day and to create an inclusive, productive environment in which all team members feel valued and respected.
Herc Rentals provides an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical, dental, vision care, life insurance coverage, paid vacation and holidays.
Herc does not discriminate in employment based on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, disability, nationals origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, political affiliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors .
To apply please email your CV / resume to
calendar_today 6 days ago
Mauris vehicula est erat, vel mollis lorem sodales eu. Aliquam semper at lorem vel semper. Ut fringilla vulputate interd ...
Arthritis Care And Research Center, Inc - Oakland - Jooble US
Equipment Technician · Looking for a career with a future? · GM Quartz is a quartz machining and glassblowing shop lo ...
GM Quartz - Oakland - Jooble US
**Description****Tradesmen International** is hiring immediately for experienced **Heavy** **Equipment Operators of all ...
Tradesmen International, Inc. - Alameda - Talent US
Great company. Great people. Great opportunities. · As an Equipment Associate at United Rentals, you will perform a var ...
United Rentals - Oakland - Talent US
Description · Tradesmen International is hiring immediately for experienced Heavy Equipment Operators of all skill leve ...
Tradesmen International, Inc. - Alameda - Nexxt Main US Premium