Found in: Jooble US
We are looking for an experienced and skilled store manager with remarkable skills, who will run a store effectively and with attention to detail. Our Shift Leader candidates are required to be in constant contact with the staff and customers. They need to be able to ensure their staff provides the highest quality customer services and monitor the overall financial performance of the store. The responsibilities of a Shift Leader are to greet the staff and customers, provide them with what they need, give intelligent recommendations and suggestions, build customer and brand trust, assist the staff with anything they need and make sure the customers have a great experience during their visit.
More importantly, a perfect Shift Leader candidate should be reliable, accommodating, courteous, and friendly to ensure that the customers are fully satisfied and our staff.
● Responsible for every aspect of everyday supervision of store operations
● Responsible for resources management
● Takes care of stock, staff, and salesShift Leader Job Requirements::
- 1+ years of experience leading and motivating a team
- Drive and determination -- think PASSION
- Confidence / Resourcefulness / Problem-solving skills / Organizational skills
- Commitment to quality food and exceptional guest service
- Teamworking skills - must be a team player and one to lead by example
- Verbal communication skills
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, labor costs, and overall control of financials
- Interest in mentoring more junior staff
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Showing initiative
● Recruiting and appraising staff
● Training and supervising staff
● Managing inventory and product orders
● Maintaining financial and statistical records
● Dealing with customer complaints and queries
● Maximizing profitability and productivity in the restaurant
● Motivating staff to meet sales and customer service targets
● Ensuring compliance with safety and health regulations
● Preparing promotional displays and materials
● Liaising with area and company management
● Providing opportunities for staff advancementsHere's what we have to offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Schedule flexibility
- Fun place to work
- Meal benefits
- Benefit plans include medical, dental, vision, and 401K to all eligible employees.
- Employee Referral Program - it pays to have friends
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
calendar_today 5 days ago
Company Introduction: · What makes Captain Ds a great place to work? Its our people. We understand that our employees a ...
Captain D's - Clinton - Lensa US
Quality is our Recipe here at Wendy's. And like the fresh ingredients that go into our recipes, we want our employees to ...
NPC International - Clinton - Whatjobs US Premium