Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - 40-55/hr
Found in: Jooble US
Ready to take control of your schedule? Join our team of healthcare heroes
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
At IntelyCare, we're empowering nurses to transform the way they work. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals like you with home health shifts. We are bringing something new and exciting to IntelyCare - for the first time at IntelyCare, we are offering a 13 week home care contract position, with set schedules, support, and resources, so that you get to know your clients and the community in which you work. All of this comes with great pay and a list of incredible benefits below. And more importantly after your 13 week contract, you join the IntelyCare family, which means going forward you will have access to everything IntelyCare offers. With IntelyCare, you'll get the pay, freedom, quality, consistency, and flexibility you deserve—all from one intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app - so if you are interested, apply today
At IntelyCare, you're a part of our company and not just a contractor for hire. We hire all our IntelyPros as W-2 employees so we can offer benefits that you don't get as a freelance contractor, like:
- DailyPay: allows you to access your pay for a shift you worked as recent as yesterday
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where available.
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift and beyond.
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term, contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations and continuing education training, all from our education platform.
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for support, shared experiences, and advice
Who You Are:
You're a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) that's looking for the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn higher pay.
What You'll Do:
- Provide a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness.
- Conduct home visits as assigned, assessing the patient's condition, progress toward goals, providing patient care, teaching and other skilled interventions as ordered.
- Regularly re-evaluate patient nursing needs, as part of nursing visit. Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician. Provide health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care. Identify discharge planning needs during nursing visits.
- Communicate needs to team as part of the care plan development; assists in implementing prior to discharge of the patient.
- Assure proper maintenance of EHR/Clinical Records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
What You Should Have:
- Graduate of an approved nursing program.
- A valid California Nurse state license or compact multi-state.
- Minimum 12 months experience in professional home health.
- Valid driver's license, clean DMV record & minimum car insurance.
Flexible Work Schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Per Diem
- Temp to Perm
Some fine print.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute world' skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have a minimum of 4 months of experience then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.fulltime,parttime CA-Oakland-Nurse
calendar_today 3 days ago
Job Description · Description: We are seeking skilled Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to work within our clients' home ...
MAXIM HEALTHCARE GROUP - Stockton - Talent US
Job Description Nightingale's List is California's newest and fastest growing staffing company that was built from the g ...
Nightingale's List - Stockton - Jooble US
Overview: · * NEW GRADS WELCOME · * AM, PM, & NOC shifts available · * Starting pay rate $26/hr & up · * $2,000 ...
Covenant Care California, LLC - Stockton - Jooble US
We are looking for hardworking and qualified individuals to join our team and join us on our mission to ethically provid ...
Blossom Ridge - Stockton - College RecruiterUS Premium
Infinity Care Services, Inc. is seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our team of Nurses in SAN JOAQUIN and ...
Infinity Care Services - Stockton - Jooble US