Principal Data Modeler
Found in: Jooble US
- MUST HAVES: 8 years of experience in data modeling, meta-data modeling, database design, schema design, and/or information architecture practices.
- 8+ years of experience in Industry Standards, including ISA-95 & ISA-88.
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong SDLC knowledge, with excellent process and application system documentation skills.
- Solid understanding of Master Data Management and Metadata Management process and principles
- Experience with related information management disciplines (e.g., Data Quality Management, Metadata Management, Data Governance).
- Experience with common Master Data Management technologies and tools.
- Experience with Data Catalogs.
- Experience with Agile.
- Familiarity/experience with GxP. DAY TO DAY
- One of Insight Global's biotechnology clients is seeking a Principal Data Modeler to sit 100% remote. This candidate will work on defining, developing, implementing, and maintenance of conceptual, logical, and physical data models focusing on Master Data Management for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. The Principal Data Modeler is hands-on, performing data assessment and profiling, building models whether they are relational or dimensional, and then implementing appropriate data structures into the database platform. The Principal Data Modeler writes specifications for the necessary data flow and any engineering transformation. This person will work hand in hand with the Data Architect, Data Analyst, and the System Architect this team will work closely to drive a holistic standard master data model, architecture, and solution. On a day to day, this person will ensure new business requirements are analyzed, modeled, and implemented in a cohesive end-to-end design that enables data integrity and quality and best supports BI and analytic capability needs. This person will work hands-on with the business partners and act more as a strategic resource to examine the bigger picture of the key deliverables.
$50.00 - $85.
00 per hour Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift Experience:
- Data modeling: 8 years (Required)
- Pharmaceutical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
calendar_today 6 days ago
Discover. A brighter future. · With us, you'll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on th ...
Discover - Remote - Jooble US
ENVIRONMENT: · A leading provider of cutting-edge tech for Data-driven Operations urgently seeks the expertise of a dyn ...
Datafin - Remote - Talent US
Description · This project is to Support the Product Strategy for Azure · Deliver Azure design & architecture services ...
Luxoft - Remote - Talent US
The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing syst ...
Hologram, Inc. - Remote - Jooble US
We are seeking a Senior Data Scientist who can contribute to our growing practice by collaborating in a team environme ...
Bounteous - Remote - Jooble US