Electrical / Mechanical Assembler I
Found in: Neuvoo US
first shift (7am-3:30pm)
• Mix and apply bonding, sealing and /or insulating compounds where specified.
• Use hand and air tools, brazing equipment, air crimpers, oil processing equipment, drill presses, punch, band saw, cranes, hydraulic jacks, scales, micrometer, square, etc.
• Set up stacking tables, stacking fixtures, and assemble core laminations.
• Land coils on stacked cores, prepare and install insulation, blocking, clamping, and banding to conform to requirements.
• Crimp and braze magnet wire, cable and bus.
• Assemble and mount tap EMI'S, basic solder, gauges, meters, conduit, accessories and parts.
• Wire controls and components per design specifications.
• Work from drawings, specifications, design prints and manufacturing practices.
The preference with assembly experience using at least 60% hand work.
What you get:
Job type: Full-time
Benefits: Health, dental, vision
calendar_today2 days ago