Customer Service Representative Second Shift
Found in: Neuvoo US
This job is full time and will require you work one weekend day. Shift is 2pm to 10pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests by providing exceptional customer service
- Handle all front desk related activities not limited to:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check ID and Member barcodes into the system
- New member sign-up
- Take prospective members on a tour of the club
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Club Manager as needed
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club
- Assist in monitoring for safety of persons and cleanliness in the club
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow “Lost and Found Policy” and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Customer service background preferred
- Basic computer proficiency
- A passion for fitness and health
- Upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Punctuality and reliability is a must
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language
- High School diploma/GED equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Continual talking in person with members and answering incoming membership calls
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Will dilute and clean with chemicals during shift
- Clean and sanitize equipment and often used surfaces in the club
- Monitor club and assist members throughout entirety of shift
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
calendar_today21 hours ago