Found in: Sputnik beBee US
Opportunity: Breakfast Attendant
Prepare breakfast bar for hotel guests while greeting and servicing them in a friendly manner consistent with brand and/or hotel and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Restaurant Server or Guest Service Agent – Restaurant Supervisor or Front Desk Manager.
- Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from pantry to serving counters.
- Set up attractive food displays and maintain cleanliness to ensure food safety.
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths.
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Clean up spilled food, drink or broken dishes and remove trash.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean glassware, dishes, or trays.
- Fill beverage and ice dispensers.
- Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refill condiment containers.
- Locate and provide items requested by guests.
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in pantry or breakfast area and mop or vacuum floors.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's EarthView program
- Practice safe work habits and use required safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Food sanitation certification a plus and required within 90 days of employment.
- Previous food and beverage experience preferred or equivalent training.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching; stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
Located in the Westchester Corporate Park and situated right off Interstate-287, the HYATT house White Plains hotel offers travelers access to popular local destinations that include Westchester Mall, Rye Playland and is only mere minutes from New York City.
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Source: Hospitality Online
calendar_today7 hours ago