Customer Service Representative
Found in: Neuvoo US
Description:Customer Service Representative
The North Penn Water Authority in Lansdale, Pa is seeking a full time Customer Service Representative to work 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Directly deal with customers in person and by phone responding to account and billing inquiries, making adjustments, when appropriate, as well as accepting and processing payments
- Address requests for service and investigate issues related to water utility services
- Prepare Service Orders and Work Orders completely and accurately
- Utilize computer applications to prepare documents, data entry and e-mail
- Research and process returned bills and correspondence
- Thoroughly document details of actions taken related to communications with customers and maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to review and analyze usage and billing data
- Reliable and punctual attendance
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Efficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent phone and office skills and be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Completes work and projects in a thorough and timely manner with accuracy and attention to detail.
ABOUT NORTH PENN WATER AUTHORITY
Established in 1965, North Penn Water Authority (NPWA) is a municipally owned, nonprofit Authority with a dedicated, professional workforce committed to providing the community with a safe, reliable, and economical water supply. Our employees, many of whom are NPWA customers themselves, take pride in being able to provide this service to the community. We look forward to the successful candidate joining our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
NPWA reviews each application that is received. Please remember to check your emails for updates about your application. After applying, review your email to ensure that you have completed all requested information, and that you have received a confirmation email. Applications are not added to our systems until you receive a confirmation email.
calendar_today1 day ago