- Producer23/03/2017QUIZ How do you feel about getting older? QUIZhttps://www.psychologies.co.uk/tests/getting-older.html I did this Quiz AND this is the result I got: You know your life can be enriched by getting older !!!To you, growing older also means growing wiser; as you become more mature you'll find...
- Producer23/03/2017Please do this. It does work!!!Yesterday I published a blog post in our blogging platform "beBee Producer". The title was "We All Sell Something".One minute later I googled "we all sell something" and there were 317,000,00 organic results in the search. The just published blog...
Comments23/03/2017 #23 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.This is a great article @Juan Imaz with positive news!23/03/2017 #22 siraj shaik#18 Sir not much change often seen in the top results listed, but later pages the shuffling can be seen due to some dependencies. And for some instances doesn't workout statistically for exact words. apart from the demographical factor, browser as well as user set filters (or default) and ISP play a role in delivering search results. @Robert Bacal just like that (due to reasons) for self understanding and learning past many years tried cross-check.23/03/2017 #18 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorGoogle has always shuffle results and only works statistically if you ask the exact wording" Now beBee is a tool where you connect with people that don't know who you are and certainly not what you are doing. I beleive in affinity networks aggregating fields of interests that bounds a seeker to a producer. Now google algorithm is worth being here, but not effective of a demographic related search standpoint.. The point is to be in the 1st in M2M linking that is far more effective than a google search. What is important, that the word spreads or that you alone find yourself in first rank in a google page..because google will take accountability the fact that you are read instead of found. Does that make sense ?23/03/2017 #17 siraj shaik#13 Sir when searched your name via Google (when one of your connection added like(s) to comments shared by you and also the person had clicked on like to the shared comment by me under same post (this was prior the group was formed and much prior the article published on Forbes). The search engine picked your info and reference related to "fluence" and "unfluencer". And later same year December the Forbes article was 2nd, the Li group and profile, then other related to you. Seems the count went down from 8,49x,xxx. (of the many in group the number of results shown for you was highest).23/03/2017 #16 Javier 🐝 beBee#8 @Debesh Choudhury, your article is on the top https://www.google.es/#q=Why+GNU/Linux+is+not+Accepted+by+the+Academic+Community?&;*
you have to open a new window in a safe mode
- Producer22/03/2017Meeting AngelAnnetta felt as if she had been walking for miles yet still hadn't found her way. It must have been at least an hour since she had left the house and her thoughts were jumbled. She hoped that the fresh air would help. A cleansing perhaps. A jolt of...
Comments24/03/2017 #6 Laura Mikolaitis#3 @Julia 🐝 Rutherfod, thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to read my story and letting me know that you like it. I am a dog lover (and a mom to a Golden Retriever) so I drew some inspiration from real life and just let the words unfold. So nice to meet you!24/03/2017 #5 Laura Mikolaitis#2 @Pascal Derrien, thank you so much. What a nice comment! I'm glad that even though you are a Kat person you gave it a chance. I hope to write more short stories in the future. When the creative bug strikes, I try to roll with it as much as possible. It's a good outlet for me and something that I really love to do. Thanks for your support and for not passing by because of the picture :)24/03/2017 #4 Laura Mikolaitis#1Thank you @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher. I enjoyed the process that came with writing this one. It was explorative and creative and I worked on it for a couple of weeks. Writing some, then stepping away. Coming back, editing and getting stuck. And then when I came back to it the other day it just all came together. It felt right and so I ran with it. So glad that you liked it! Thanks so much reading, commenting and for sharing. I really appreciate your support.
- 24/03/2017That’s precisely why personal video messages are now garnering more than 5x higher response rates when used properly within a sales prospecting cadence. Here are three ways to use personal videos in your multi-touch prospecting and a few tips to help you get started immediately -Using Video to Boost the Effectiveness of Multi-Touch Prospectingwww.salesforlife.com Let’s face it, no matter how much we customize our messages, traditional emails are cold, impersonal and not nearly as effective as they once...
- These Two Rivers Were Just Given the Same Legal Rights as Humanswww.ecowatch.com "If anyone is found polluting the rivers, it would be equivalent to harming humans." — Sagar Patra,...
- 23/03/2017You know it's 2017 when you have a 2 continent video conference from 36,000 ft up! Madrid - US Skies - California @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz
Comments23/03/2017 #5 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Senate Approves Legislation to Kill Wolves, Bears in Alaska Wildlife Refugesecowatch.us7.list-manage.com "Passing a law to allow baby bears to be killed in their dens should be beneath the dignity of the Senate, but apparently it's not." — Brett Hartl, Center for Biological...
- Producer23/03/2017Hive🐝Talk 38-Featuring B2B Bloggers Network/Anne Thornley-Brownhttps://www.bebee.com/group/b2b-bloggers-networkB2B Bloggers Network Why this hive & how it works: http://bit.ly/whyb2bbnbebeeFor B2B bloggers, gaining visibility is the key to boosting readership. Social media used to be an effective vehicle...
Comments24/03/2017 #2 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman#1 I find your posts quite interesting and I'll try to be on the look out when I see your name in my feed, @Dorothy Cooper. Most of what you have posted, I was not aware of.
When the new platform rolls out, we should be able to remove comments we feel are inappropriate.23/03/2017 #1 Dorothy CooperI can't say that I am jumping up and down about this right now. My last blog post was recently and I had two comments which stung a bit. One was posted by an Ambassador. It' was a criticism of a quote I used. I would rather someone write that my message is irrelevant or that I write like a 3rd grader. I have been blogging on different subjects and I guess that I haven't found a niche.
- 23/03/2017A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- 23/03/2017Respond to every audience engagement on Social Media. Everyone wants to be heard. Responding could mean the difference in a repeat customer from a lost customer.
- 23/03/2017Influencer Interview Series: Jan Barbosa Marries Content Marketing and PR Thanks @Rebecca Matias !!!Influencer Interview Series: Jan Barbosa Marries Content Marketingwww.callboxinc.com Here we are picking up where we left off, with yet another brilliant and well-liked influencer, brand ambassador, and thought leader, Jan...
- 23/03/2017Instagram Update | Save Your Instagram Live Videos In this video I discuss the newest update to Instagram that allows users to now save their Instagram Live videos to their mobile devices. SHOW NOTES, GEAR,...
- Producer25/06/2016Dedicated to all the Bees (text & audio)Far away I have some friendsNever saw them, this is not the endThey just rock, they are primeAm I driving and trying to rhyme???Funny game this one with wordsTo connect across the worldBees all around buzzing here and thereSo far so close,...
Comments23/03/2017 #166 Mamen 🐝 Delgado#164 @debasish majumder thanks so much for your words, coming from you mean a lot for me.
You know very well when we leave the mind apart and the heart is the one speaking, sometimes we find a straight way to the feelings. The universal feelings. No matter where we are, how we look or what we do. The inside world has no borders nor limits. That's real connection. Hug from Madrid!! 💫
- Producer23/03/2017Why beBee?This post began as a buzz writtten in reply to an invitation by 🐝 Fatima Williams, who asked 'Why beBee?' As usual, my writ took off on a life of its own, and before I knew it, here I was on beBee Producer.Why beBee? ...Because I've been a writer...
Comments24/03/2017 #45 Gerald HechtMysterious --yet who can deny it's tangibility?
There is no yardstick --no altimeter to inform/quantify the distance twixt engagement's eternal meaning ....resonating, quivering subjective sensations
... the sea level atmospheric pressure at some blindfolded choice...
...of Cartesian abscissa/ordinate intersection...
...what Euclidean plane can explain...
...the shrinking distance between the crow's nest of the mast...
...and the sea (as she sails away) from one's heart...
...or the inverse --quite inseparable from her shivering return?24/03/2017 #44 Laura MikolaitisInteresting stats @Aleta Curry. I tend to use a few different platforms but I'm not an avid watcher of my 'stats'. I do love when people engage in conversation in the comments because to me it only enhances my writing and user experience. I've met many great people in the comments and have participated in some great discussions. And it's always exciting when something in the comments may be the catalyst for someone to write their first post. It's been a rewarding experience for me - both here and on the other platforms I use. Like @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman said "it's the camaraderie that's appealing." I couldn't agree more. Thanks for tagging me by the way!23/03/2017 #43 Harvey LloydI believe we all use social media for different reasons. From marketing to just plain ole writing. The one thing i have noticed with BeBee is that the writers in their own way take an interest in writing so that you can grow. Difficult to explain as it all comes in many forms, but you know it when it is missing.
I have experienced on other platforms the screaming like Madison Square Gardens on New year's Eve., to intellectual speak that is really of no consequence.
Bebee and the folks worldwide seem to be genuine in most cases. As to counts or relevants i sense they don't tell enough of the story.
Thanks for the tag23/03/2017 #40 Gerald HechtI find the numbers "mind blowing" sometimes...though I must admit that I have not a clue what they are trying to say... I'm not trying to be cryptic. I am genuinely in a state of "severe confusion/mild dementia" --(of the "maybe-I-understand-a-fascination-with-Putin-type" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selank)...
----23/03/2017 #39 Aleta Curry#38 That's wonderful, @Jacqueline Randall
I'm guessing growth is good, but I'm not sure it'll be anything like the way it was in Spain per capita, but I'd love it if we saw that kind of astronomical growth in the USA. Well, I wouldn''t *totally* love it, because items flow by in my stream quite quickly enough now, but it would be thrilling.
Still, I saw in an article somewhere where beBee was predicted to be the next unicorn startup, so either somebody knows something, or somebody's being terribly optimistic.
How about it, @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood? Can we have some stats on how beBee is doing in the USA?23/03/2017 #35 🐝 Fatima Williams@Aleta Curry This is awesome Love the buzz and yes it's very important that everyone understands why I am on beBee and Why I love beBee.
At this point my main focus is learning and beBee has helped me so much and I cannot wait to exercise everything I've learnt I am flying as beautiful beBee join me and flap your wings together. Cause you need to buzz around to be noticed for your personal and professional. Remember engagement is the Key to our success and we need to keep the ball rolling :)23/03/2017 #31 Gert 🐝 Scholtz@Aleta Curry Thanks for the post Aleta. I echo your sentiments. What is most valuable to me on this platform is not so much the number of views but the quality of engagement as reflected in comments, shares and the iconic relevant button. BeBee users are a receptive and interactive online community and as the saying goes, with Bees such as yourself, the Buzz is certainly growing!
- Producer23/03/2017The Wave-Based StrategiesDo strategic thinking and poetry have a meeting point, or are they an ocean apart from each other? My eyes fell on a poem by Franci Eugenia Hoffman on bee titled "Clouds of Time" and the picture of molecular clouds jumped in my head. Is there a...
Comments24/03/2017 #41 AnonymousWe have a lot to learn from nature, and I find wonderful you always find a way to point it out for others' enhancement.
A concept jumped into my mind when I was reading your post.
The key could be then, not only being aware that life moves in waves but as well, to harmonise our movements with them instead of going against them.
As usual, a mind provoking post.
My sword is yours.24/03/2017 #40 Laura DonnellyLike Harvey Lloyd, this line resonates with me - Life moves in waves and when we feel desperate and fall in the trough we should remember it is this trough that shall eventually push us up to the crest. I live in KS as we often are able to see waves of black birds streaming across the endless sky. Thank you for a beautiful post Ali Anani!24/03/2017 #34 Ali Anani#26 I am overly joyful with your evaluation of the buzz and your grasping of its real meaning dear @Sara Jacobovici. I invite people to ponder on brilliant observation "We are not wired to follow a particular pattern". Even in patterns we have choices. This is a hugely important finding and is worthy of building upon. I am deeply taken by your comment and I feel new thinking is on the verge.23/03/2017 #32 Yogesh SukalThank you so much @Ali Anani for this post, indeed everything is waves, you will like following article on entanglement theory for birds navigation.
http://physicscentral.com/explore/action/pia-entanglement.cfm23/03/2017 #31 John RylanceOften when things are going well we talk about riding on the crest of a wave.
For over sixty years the Scouts' Annual "Gang Shows" have included this song written especially for the shows by Ralph Reader.
"We're riding along on the crest of the wave
And the sun is in the sky
All our eyes on the distant horizon
Look out for passers-by
We'll do the hailing
While other ships around us are sailing
We're riding along on the crest of a wave
And the world is ours.
This is the chorus. There are at least two verses, but traditionally the chorus is just sung twice in the shows.23/03/2017 #30 Deb 🐝 HelfrichHaving navigated a trough recently, I feel the vast illumination that comes from regarding the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune as the time when we need to shift our tendency to judge into neutral, so that we may coast, soar, or draft along with our flock.
I also see a very important lesson for the absurdity of the tendency of us humans to try to fit in with the crowd. By the time we observe how to do so, how to change our internal direction to match those around us, we are already out of step and synch with the tribe we are so desperately flailing around to fall into step with.
Your ability to encapsulate natural phenomena into nuggets of insight is truly a wave of intelligence unmatched by anyone else, @Ali Anani - all the more so because your can express your thoughts in a wave format that has an entire hive swooping and swirling and feeling the joy of creating new thoughts.23/03/2017 #28 debasish majumder#26 great contribution @Sara Jacobovici! i am still find intriguing about vibration and why waves derives to amplify wave with what magnitude to make mystic balance? even cause chaos too out of its presence. the ambiguity it contains between high and low, still it is an enigma to be bemused with its resplendent manifestation with mystic flow!23/03/2017 #26 Sara JacoboviciI think this may be the first time I refer to a post of yours as "breathtaking" @Ali Anani, but breathtaking it is. You have taken the concept of movement and added an important dimension to it with the form of a wave. One of the things which is striking to me is how you have magnificently described the flights of a number of different birds and how they form or handle their waves or interpret air or water waves. What I realized is that we humans have the ability to respond to different types of waves differently. We are not wired to follow a particular pattern. This eye-opener to our diversity in adaptation makes me more optimistic in experiencing my waves. Thank you Dr. Ali.
- Producer23/03/2017Apple Just Put Another Nail In Snapchat’s Proverbial CoffinApple announced it will launch Clips in April, a video-making app that allows users to capture photos and videos, combine multiple videos and include a variety of features like Filters, Overlays, Posters and Live Titles.We can draw many similarities...
Comments24/03/2017 #2 Lisa 🐝 GallagherAgree, very interesting @Karol Severin. My only gripe... I hate when Apple might come out with a great product and/or app because I don't own anything apple. I wish there was a way to integrate with Android systems. There are many people who use Apple products and I'm sure they will find this useful or not as you explained in your last paragraph. Imessage must bust an Apple app too? Just like facetime.
- 22/03/2017I have been frustrated in not being able to read all the output of the many writers on beBee that I look forward to their work. I am only able to read a small percentage and that is my loss. However, when it came to the poetry of @debasish majumder I was happy to find the following resolution. I am now the proud owner of his publications.Amazon.com: debasish majumder - Kindle eBooks: Kindle Storewww.amazon.com
- 22/03/2017I have been frustrated in not being able to read all the output of the many writers on beBee that I look forward to their work. I am only able to read a small percentage and that is my loss. However, when it came to the poetry of @debasish majumder I was happy to find the following resolution. I am now the proud owner of his publications.Amazon.com: DEBASISH MAJUMDER: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindlewww.amazon.com Online shopping from a great selection at Books...
Comments23/03/2017 #7 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.that is wonderful @Sara Jacobovici thanks for sharing with all of us.23/03/2017 #5 Devesh Bhatt#4 you are not insignificant by any scale. Put it to vote, ask your dear ones or just read your works. I think it is best to drop thw insignificant address to self. I dont think it will change the fact that you are a very humble person, a lesson in humility for me atleast. I thank @Sara Jacobovici for the link.
I thank you for sharing other information and connecting on the phone.23/03/2017 #4 debasish majumderyou are an epitome of humility @Sara Jacobovici! i cannot believe that you make such a grand favor for insignificant person like me. i am privileged and honored. moreover, too elated which i cannot translate in words, neither i want to belittle your grand favor. thank you very much madam.22/03/2017 #3 Deb 🐝 HelfrichFantastic solution, @Sara Jacobovici.
I find so much to think about in the poems of @debasish majumder and some of the utterly unique lines arrest me for days as I turn them over in my mind.
Poetry is the sort of writing that calls out for savoring and doing so via purchase on amazon will help his work spread - as it is destined to do.
- 23/03/2017... an obligation for all citizens
"We have an obligation to read aloud to our children. To read them things they enjoy. To read to them stories we are already tired of. To do the voices, to make it interesting, and not to stop reading to them just because they learn to read to themselves. Use reading-aloud time as bonding time, as time when no phones are being checked, when the distractions of the world are put aside"
-- Neil Gaiman
- Producer23/03/20171898. LOS ÚLTIMOS DE FILIPINAS.A finales del siglo XIX, en la colonia española de Filipinas, un destacamento español fue sitiado en el pueblo de Baler, en la isla filipina de Luzón, por insurrectos filipinos revolucionarios, durante 337 días. En diciembre de 1898, con la firma...
- Producer23/03/2017INHERENT ENIGMA IN PRODIGY!When we evaluate a prodigy’s work What an amazing rendition, we overwhelmed with stark What is powerful and beautiful to us We loved to eulogize in chorus A prodigy rare pay heed to our eulogy The nuances on which he relishes ...
Comments23/03/2017 #19 debasish majumderyes it matters @Mamen 🐝 Delgado! it is the fight between two who will be superior and ultimate establish its hegemony on the new born, who they considered as a product, not just a consensus reconciliation, but, rather a product, an inherent labor, having potential to give new dimension to their new product. now, the duality between them that, who will ultimately establish his or her hegemony on him or her. a sad development indeed madam!23/03/2017 #11 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.that is a good reminder and a beautiful poem @debasish majumder23/03/2017 #7 debasish majumder#2 every body have their own reason and rare one align with other. but, with you sir @Ali Anani, i have not even an iota of doubt that in majority cases we align, and most importantly you play the mentor's role to navigate me where i find utter jubilation! i guess, dark and light both comprised in one and in varied degree one becomes predominant. now, why dark attracts is intriguing! even in fetus we experience darkness and successful birth can only ensure the beauty of light which marooned us!
- 23/03/2017Twitter is about to open up its live video platform to take on Facebookwww.businessinsider.in AP Images Twitter CEO Jack...