- Producer25/02/2017How to be more Confident in Work and Life This idea popped into my head a few nights ago. I think that's how I'll do it from now on; when the ideas come, I will write. Let's take a look at some of the concepts that I feel make people more confident. Some will be obvious and some not so...
- 25/02/2017Selling your businesswww.costcoconnection.ca WHY ARE SOME boomer-age business owners so intent on selling their company by themselves? Typically they do it with the help of their lawyer and accountant, but without professionals who have business-selling experience. This is classic...
- 25/02/2017We live in a society where too often we hear things like we cannot do that, we cannot make a living by doing that, we will never be able to pay your rent by doing what we love, we should be realistic, find a real job, have a normal program and a normal paycheck....Just believe!alexandramihaiblog.wordpress.com We live in a society where too often we hear things like we cannot do that, we cannot make a living by doing that, we will never be able to pay your rent by doing what we love, we should be...
- Producer25/02/2017Cost Effective War Precluded Cost Effective War PrecludedThe war rages withinthe questions where to begin.To journey a war withinThese walls conform tokeep one within.The conflict enrages twosides maybe morekilling waging war.The battlefield screams man’s dualityWar cries of...
Celebrating 25 years of small business success, I'm sharing some of my thoughts and strategies that you can, hopefully learn from.
The SINGLE Thing I Did To Launch 25 Years of Small Business Success
I suspect that the decisions that make enduring impact on small business success are not the huge mega hairy ones that you know are important at the time.
I suspect it's the smaller ones that, at the time, don't seem significant at all.
Such is the case for me.
Here's the decision I made that paved the way for 25 years of success.
Comments25/02/2017 #7 Robert BacalThank you @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Milos Djukic and @Christine Stevens In a way this year brings closure to my travelling to do seminars and conference speaking. In that sense I have retired.
Travel is a pain, and going to the U.S. is know even more unpalatable with immigration officials able to exercise all kinds of capricious stuff, and I've had hassles almost every time I've flown there to work.
I consider myself semi-retired, but may eventually return to writing books, and I'm still running my "website empire".
There's new freedom because I feel now I can share some of the strategies I've used that previously, I've felt I should keep to myself, for business reasons.
now i have to figure out what free giveaways and stuff I can do this year to celebrate.
- Producer24/02/2017Real Estate Investor Seeks ApprenticeI have 4 spots available for my team, earn while you learn, real estate investing apprentice positions. Message me, right now! … Ready to start earning $5K - $10K per month and stop the W-2 J.O.B. (Just Over Broke) lifestyle? Are you tired of...
- Producer24/02/2017Inbound Marketing RevisitedINBOUND MARKETING, LIKE GUERILLA MARKETING, FITS SMALL-BUSINESS TO A TEE... Preface: This post is excerpted from my soon-to-be-published book on small-business. It is written not from the perspective of a marketing guru, but from that of someone...
Comments25/02/2017 #16 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanGood read on Inbound Marketing, Phil. It's tough unless there is an inside dedicated person or team that can create quality content that will draw in clients. And as you mentioned, you can't fake it. People can see right through that these days. Once a reputation is tarnished, it is difficult to regain trust.25/02/2017 #13 Aurorasa Sima#12 I like the idea that someone is protective of me (:
Could just be any German, though ... who took your remark "too seriously".
Anyways .. I´m not a fighter, I´m a cheese lover and nothing matters right now besides the wedge of Manchego I was able to buy today.
Tata25/02/2017 #3 Aurorasa Sima#2 Do that. And on a different note (while the comment stream is still innocent and peaceful): I do not believe that you can only coach people on things you are perfect at (hope that does not sound different from how I mean it). Some of the most successful soccer coaches are so big they could not even run once over the field but they still guide their teams to victory.
Damn .... not sure it transports what I am trying to say. Oh, well, good we're friends and you'll excuse my dialectic weakness for the good intentions.
- 24/02/2017The First Step To Building A Growth Machine
-- shared by BrowserThe First Step To Building A Growth Machinewww.coelevate.com When I meet new companies to advise them on growth, the number one question I get is “what tactic should I use to grow my business?” At first I would try to give an answer. But it never felt right. After all, I just met this person and knew...
- 24/02/2017The Scientific Way To Get Meetings With Decision-Makers
-- shared by Browser
Inc.comThe Scientific Way To Get Meetings With Decision-Makerswww.inc.com A simple process of testing (and knowing what to test) can result in an email marketing meeting...
- Producer24/02/20177 Quotes That Will Fire Up Your Entrepreneurial Spirit!Whether your are in the process of striking out on your own or a seasoned self-made entrepreneur, there are times when you’ll doubt the decision you’ve made.May these powerful thoughts serve to rekindle your fire within!1. Every worthwhile...
Comments24/02/2017 #3 Robert CormackThanks for this, @Sonny Melendrez. Interesting thing about Mark Twain. He invested in many failures, returning to novels to pay off his debts. When he started doing his one-man performances, at the time, it was essentially the same as social media. Twain realized he had to raise his profile, discovering at the same time that he was a showman. Sometimes when you sail out of the harbour, you find different waters than you expected, and winds take you in a different direction.
- 24/02/2017Snapchat is eating Mr Zuckerberg every now and then, Snapchat filing for IPO is surely putting his staff members on diet.Why Not Truecaller When WhatsApp Canwww.nakedtruth.in Bring the "old-WhatsApp"...
- Producer24/02/2017Brand Clarity. Say What?Pull one out Reach into your pocket or your purse or that fancy carrying case and pull one out. That’s right, get one of your business cards in hand. If you don’t have one, that is your first mistake. I’ve heard every argument you...
Comments24/02/2017 #1 Lori BoxerI agree with you, Jerry, 100%: business cards are not only not obsolete, they are most often the very first thing about you or your business that a client or prospect sees and, therefore, they form a first impression. And if you care about the impression someone has of you and your business, if you want them to take the next step and look at your web site and business profiles and/or blogs, a good, well-done, professional business card is the way to start.
- 24/02/2017Dearest peeps, my practice is shifting a bit and I want to keep you posted on the exciting changes. My sole focus from now on is on the broad canvas that is YOU. I help you paint the picture of what you are, what you want to be, what you want to achieve, what you want to represent, what you want to feel and experience, what you want to leave a legacy off. Finding your own LIFE PHILOSOPHY brings inner peace and certainty which permeates all aspects of your life. Upon deciding on the values, ideas, feelings and dreams that guide you, turning them into 3D reality is a piece of cake. You can easily design or de-design your business, you can establish and nurture relationships with deep love and conviction, and you can create day-to-day experience of life you desire.
What I do is help you strip off all imposed ideas, beliefs, ambitions, societal norms, obligations and loyalties that are not pure YOU, and that do not serve your fullest expression on this EARTH. You could have achieved success by now, and you might be searching for something beyond, or you could still be in incubator stages of growing your first business – both are perfectly fine, and I approach each person as a unique expression of God, Universe and Spirit who want to find the quickest way to explode onto their canvas of LIFE. Let me create the safe space for exploration, freedom, creativity and truth to come out of your soul, your being, your body into a shamanic supernova in a human form. I promise you nothing will ever be the same after this experience. Whether you choose to make a radical shift in your business or life or only make a slight turn in an area that stifled you the most, both will facilitate and allow your magnificent self to emerge, and you will experience the fulfillment you so yearn for.
If interested, I invite you to apply for a complementary Life Philosophy Breakthrough Session to experience the process first hand and discover more possibilities.
- 24/02/2017BLAST FROM THE PAST: I was doing some research for the piece I wrote this morning when I came across the very first article that @Phil Friedman and I wrote together back in December of 2015. Since then we have done 24 of these pieces (mainly on beBee) and built a substantial audience for them in the process. So if you came late to this series, I thought you might enjoy our kickoff post. I would also encourage anyone who has a friend and fellow writer they respect to try this for themselves. It's a very rewarding experience and a hell of a lot of fun.Conversations Across the 49th Parallel - Vol 1www.linkedin.com Preface: This is the first of a series of conversations between Phil Friedman and me, covering a broad range of topics, some important, some...
- 24/02/2017Today you’re going to learn something that usually takes years and thousands of hours to master.
You’re going to get your hands on a secret formula for creating lasting momentum in your business…
… and if you don’t have any movement in your business yet, you’re in luck, because this formula also CREATES momentum in the first place.
Yes, this is applicable to all business models… online, offline, network marketing, affiliate marketing, real estate, insurance…
Really, if you're selling anything, this video is going to give you a jumpstart.
Check it out:The Hidden Formula For Lasting Momentumwww.empowernetwork.com The Hidden Formula For Lasting...
- 24/02/2017I have some students who really "get it".My Three Rules on Twittertwitter.com “From one of my student's papers: "Humility bears servitude, through which bears value." #leadership #LeadershipDevelopment...
- 24/02/2017The Secret to Success in Life and Businesswww.smb-squared.com Is there a secret to life? One single lesson that can change your world? One little thing that if you practiced it and believed in it that you would be successful and live the life you’d always...
- 24/02/2017Your views on failure may dictate your chances of ultimate success in achieving important goals. Do you see failure as an end, or as a means to an end? http://bit.ly/2lCOb3c
- Producer24/02/2017Otimização do web site VRGraficaInício dos trabalhos de otimização (seo) para o novo website VRGRAFICACom pouco mais de 18 anos de atividade, a Ainda é uma empresa jovem e moderna, que está em busca de tecnologia e...
- 24/02/2017Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference. - Virginia Satir
Decide to make the best of your situation today. Keep moving forward.
- 24/02/2017For years I have tried in self effort to make it. Truth is I was walking blind in darkness. Now I am walking in light. I am thankful for this letter of support that so far I have never been able to achieve in a western country so far. #thankyou #praisegod #light #rejoice
- 24/02/2017So often we live in the past, forget about the present, and never look to the future. 📣Yesterday is done and over. Move on. Focus on where you're at right now, and where you're going to be. ➡️Then take action and don't stop running toward your goals 🏃
#lifeisgood #positivethinking #positivevibes #hustle #work #garyvee #motivation #goals #dreams #inspiration #inspire #network #future #yesterday #today #tomorrow
IG post: https://instagram.com/p/BQ5LZ3VjqJ9/
- 24/02/2017I would like to solve yesterday's mystery and share with you not the news I wanted to hear. I am however presently surprises nonetheless. #letter #thankyou #surprise #happy
Comments24/02/2017 #2 Praveen Raj GullepalliPretty cool Thorsten. But I read somewhere that a similar proposal by someone (he promised a VTOL craft for every American family/home under the cost of a car, plying from the rooftops) in the early 1900s in Detroit was suppressed (by the automotive lobby obviously) and bought out by the government...and the technology surfaced in the form of the VTOL Sea Harrrier (True Lies). Not sure if your tech is any different from the earlier proposed...or from the modern day Drone tech...but I wish you luck, by Thor! :)