- Producer25/06/2017What will be the consequences of GDPR on Social SellingNow that we are beginning to get a grip on social selling and more and more sales people are using social media in their sales process another big roadblock can be spotted on the horizon. But what the hell is GDPR? GDPR is the new...
- Producer“Greater Fools”Innovative Leaders Must Become Greater Fools Consensus is data, it is not leadership. Management and leadership are different skill sets that are developed in order to achieve different outcomes. Both are needed but have separate and distinct...
- 25/06/2017Dr. Corinthia Price, CEO & Founder of Workforce Career Readiness™ opinion on "Tactics of a Skilled Negotiator" was featured in Forbes.www.forbes.com The more effectively you can assess the situation for what it is, the greater your opportunity for...
- 19/06/2017The Twitter Hack That Grew My Startup to 11 Million Users
Consider this hack to accelerate growth in your startup
Sweet #TwitterHack tip: Tweeting from multiple accounts
by @John White, MBAwww.inc.com Consider this hack to accelerate growth in your...
- 25/06/20177 Deadliest Sins Involving Search Engine Optimization • My Lead System PRO - MyLeadSystemPROblog.myleadsystempro.com Since I've worked in SEO for a number of years and it's one of the main ways I broke into Marketing along with Blogging and I'm often being asked about...
- 25/06/2017How Blue Apron Became a $3 Billion Company in 5 Yearswww.inc.com The company has grown rapidly from a small meal-delivery startup to a national business on the cusp of an...
- Producer23/06/2017For Immediate Release: Innovative Approach to World Cruising UnveiledBOAT-IN-a-BOX (™) SETS SAIL TO REVOLUTIONIZE WORLD-CRUISING FOR YACHTSMEN ... June 23, 2017, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA — Phil Friedman and the Port Royal Group announced today the launch of their Boat-In-a-Box (™) project. According to...
Comments25/06/2017 #65 Phil Friedman#58 Think of it this way, Gerry. Suppose you had always wanted to play the guitar at clubs around San Francisco, but the airlines wanted to charge you $10,000 to carry your guitar. You could go guitarless to SF and rent one there, but you had tried that in the past and it had proven a disaster because all the guitars you might rent there were poorly taken care of and they sounded like crap.Then suppose that FedEx offers a special box to hold your guitar and offers to carry the guitar to SF for only $400. Cheers!25/06/2017 #64 Todd Jones#52 While you have your thinking cap on, Phil, please dear god, devise some sort of automatic washing/waxing device built into the container. I just spent most of the day with a rotary buffer in my hands, and only managed to rub and wax the port side below the rub rail. A car wash for boats would be a huge success!25/06/2017 #62 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsEnvironmentally, this is a very sound idea, fewer yachts enroute means less waste disposed into the oceans. I used to love going out on the ocean with an old beau, but it was no yacht. This will also make the yachting life more affordable to those thinking it would be sitting in dry dock most of the time because of the cost of travel. Great concept.
I'm not sure why you wouldn't expect a great response. Concepts like this touch numerous fields. As @Lada 🏡 Prkic mentions, it's engineering at it's best. In my 'work' industry of supply chain; it raises exciting thoughts of bringing yachting to the masses, and then their are the entrepreneurs whose blood starts pumping at the thought of innovative concepts.
Then there is my 'heart' industry; Environmental Science. Phil, unlike many want to believe; not all environmentalists want the world to live in darkness, eating grass, and possessing only those items made from bamboo. The true environmental scientists want innovative ideas that allow people to live the life the want, without beating the daylights out of the planet, AND be economically friendly. This concept of Boat in the Box is Fabulous in my supply chain mind and environmental heart!!!!!!
Sorry you got so much flack in the comment feed.
Best wishes for the launch!
@Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand Ambassador, sounds like a supply chain venture with your name all over it! :-) A great subject for your next conference!25/06/2017 #61 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianI have a friend who is thinking of buying a new boat. I sent him this post. He loves the idea since he spends 6 months in the Keys and hates trailerables. They tend to sail on their ears given the max 8-foot beam.
This would let him just ship it down to Florida, I guess.24/06/2017 #59 Lada 🏡 Prkic#53 An interesting approach to the issue of patenting. I'm sure that such concept has many patentable engineering features. I like your idea of a purpose-built dolly/cradle that enables a boat to sit at an angle.
It's obviously a very promising project in which every aspect has been thought out carefully. Congrats!24/06/2017 #58 Gerald Hecht#54 @Phil Friedman A true Hybrid! Hannibal's Elephants meets Omaha Beach, meets "the Troy stuff", meets Vedic Rituals floating magestically down the Ganges at Dusk...meets Noah doing his drunken "dove with branch in beek dance" ; oh it could make a paranoid startup guy (like Mr.Uber --played by a Holographically resurrected Peter Sellers) wander what other "radioactive mousetraps" may be amongst us.
A strong argument against paranoia.
Anyway..."high along the bowline we sing that melody ; like all tough sailors do, whilst far away at sea"
https://youtu.be/Ke8uZIvPa7w24/06/2017 #56 Gerald Hecht@Phil Friedman We've done it!!! An entire fleet of fireproof "TROJAN HORSE ARKS"! HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA!
If the world wants a change of survival...well --we're not without empathy; so long as they have...
...ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA!HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA!HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA!HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA!...or we may just forget to apply the fireproof foam to a little corner --"ah well you were a little short of the million; so one fo the Trojan Arks; transformed into a Trojan Funeral Pyre...(which btw, is also our invention...another million for the sneak peek; the brochures weren't back from the printers yet); they were for our "Final Expense/Reverse Mortage Buster Project" anyway24/06/2017 #55 AnonymousThank you @Phil Friedman for sharing your very timely project, so well explained on your website. I am very far from your stellar professional experience, I am just a very humble and seasonal "boater", may I suggest you to extend your brilliant concept with wintering solutions affordable, steered by valuable strategic partnerships. Your turnkey solution (All In One) will cover efficiently that world market as a profitable "Niche" to develop, increase and maintain a sustainable and responsable boating's approach. Well done Phil !24/06/2017 #54 Phil Friedman#51 Thank you, Paul, for saying so. But are you talking about my quip to @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood or the Boat-In-a-Box concept? Seriously, I think, for the most part, only boating people with some experience, who have harbored dreams of cruising their own boats in the more exotic waters of the world, will truly understand what this is all about. Cheers!24/06/2017 #53 Phil Friedman#47 I was surprised as well, Lada, to see so many comments. I agree with you that this is basically an engineering solution to a problem faced mainly experience yachting men and women who would love to cruise their own boats in remote and exotic locations around the world, but who can only manage to get away for a few week to may a month or two max at a time. And who cannot afford both to have a yacht AND pay tens of thousands of dollars to have it freighted around as deck cargo or in the few special purpose dry-dock style carriers that operate.
To speak candidly, I did not expect much of a response on beBee at all. And in fact wasn't looking for one -- although I greatly appreciate the kind support expressed by so many here and, for example, the great suggestion PM'd to me by @Praveen Raj Gullepalli. I posted this primarily as a gambit relating to potential patent issues.
In this process of development, my group was faced with potentially having the concept patented out from under us. So rather than spend the tens of thousands of dollars required to secure a concept patent (to be distinguished from a design patent), the decision was made to publish the idea on social media. Which under U.S. law, puts the concept into the public domain and prevents it from being patented. Some might see that as a disadvantage, but we don't, as there are still numerous patentable engineering features remaining that are essential to actually executing the core concept properly.
Thank you, @Lada 🏡 Prkic, for your interest and support. Cheers!24/06/2017 #52 Phil Friedman#46 Thanks, Todd, for taking an interest. If you'd like to receive regular updates on developments in the project, please go to the website and click to receive updates by email. To answer your specific question, we are working on building a network of strategically-placed staging "depots" to ease the process of moving the boats around. But haven't yet considered the question of short-term slips as the emphasis has been on people wanting to cruise (move around in the local waters) of prime destinations far from their home waters of operation. Now that you mention it, I am going to think about eventually lining up local marinas to offer a "club" discount, if booked through Boat-In-a-Box. Will keep you posted. Cheers!24/06/2017 #47 Lada 🏡 PrkicPhil, I was surprised to see so many comments on this thread, because it's a kind of topic intended for a niche target audience. Then, I sadly realized that most of the comments have nothing to do with the post topic.
Frankly, I am becoming tired of reading such so-called satirical remarks, the aim of which is only to provoke the author.
I see your boat-in-a-box project as a smart engineering solution. Wish you all success with your full-size working prototype, as well as the crowdfunding effort.24/06/2017 #46 Todd JonesAmbitious initiative, @Phil Friedman! I will be following developments with keen interest. This sounds ideal for a guy like me that would like to escape NY's brutal winters aboard my boat, but doesn't have the time to pilot it down the Intercoastal to warmer climes. It would also be great if you could develop a network of participating marinas that could help Boat-In-A-Box owners secure short term slip rentals during the busy winter season.
- Producer24/06/2017Marketing Automation Expert in Mumbai IndiaMyself Nilesh Dubey Digital Marketing and Lead Generation Expert and I am a Marketing automation specialist in mumbai with about 8 years of experience , I've used platform's like sales manago, get response , mail chimp , active campaign ...etc . I...
- 24/06/20177 Best #Programming Language Courses
- Producer24/06/2017The Internet of Things is Revolutionizing Tracking and Receiving Packages E-commerce is more popular than ever, and people are starting to order even their daily necessities online to avoid having to go to the store. It's so easy to get what you need that some retailers even make buttons you can push that will...
Comments24/06/2017 #4 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorVery timely, John. I order most of my products via online merchants. I live in an apartment complex, which one of the advantages is most of my packages are left at the office if we are not home. However, not all of them and especially during the holidays. This is a great idea!
- Night Live Show with @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood trailer ! Connect with him to get the details and attend it ! BeBee is all about happiness and Matt knows the ways of the Happiness!How to BE HAPPY?
- Producer24/06/2017Importing from China Interview: Lance Scoular interviewed by Brendan Elias Importing From China Video Interview March 2011 Lance Scoular, ‘The Savvy Navigator’ interviewed by Brendan Elias, of China Import Formula. Produced in in Sydney, New South...
Comments24/06/2017 #2 David B. GrinbergLance, thank you for continuing to educate us about the field of importing and exporting. Your wealth of knowledge and expert points make me feel as if I have an honorary degree in this subject matter. You deftly display the intricacies and nuances of this highly competitive industry which is a critically important cog in the global economy.
You are truly the one-and-only "Savvy Navigator," Lance. Please keep doing what you do, which is always very much appreciated by all, mate. You represent the best of beBee!
- Producer24/06/2017Glossary of Terms for International TradeA guide to important terms and concepts and information related to International Trade, Transport and Finance with brief definitions. Compiled by Lance Scoular “The Savvy Navigator” ...
Comments24/06/2017 #2 Lance 🐝 Scoular#1 Yes @David B. Grinberg when you're scrolling down you feel like you might get to China.
When you join the Ex/Im Bank I will talk to you about trade finance ;-)
Thanks for the sharing.
Finally launching some honey from the Import Export Made Easy Hive https://www.bebee.com/group/import-export-made-easy
"Import Export Made Easy is for Importers and Exporters or those wishing to Import or Export, providing the “nuts and bolts” of the various aspects of trading between counties."
Just posted second article which is a series of video interviews:
Importing from China Interview: Lance Scoular interviewed by Brendan Elias
- Producer24/06/2017Un contrat de drone de 2 milliards de dollars approuvé par Trump pour l'Inde avant la réunion avec Modi ce lundiLe gouvernement des États-Unis a autorisé la vente de drones de surveillance en Inde, a déclaré vendredi M. General Atomic, alors que les dirigeants des deux pays se préparaient à leur première réunion en face-à-face. L'Inde a lancé sa demande...
Comments24/06/2017 #2 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.good to know / bon à savoir
- Producer24/06/2017Trump-approved $ 2 billion drone deal for India before the meeting with Modi this MondayThe US government Has authorized the sale of surveillance drones to India, General Atomic maker Friday said as leaders of the two nations prepare for their first face-to-face meeting. India initiated its request to buy 22 Guardian MQ-9B drones...
- 24/06/2017🎙 You can fit in you want, you just won't stand out. If no one knows you, they can't help you make your dreams come true. Break out of obscurity and do your own thing. Don't try to fit in.
@grantcardone #10x #10xGrowthCon #MotivationalQuotes #TakeAction #businessman #businesswoman #goals #inspiration #lifelessons #longgame #naysayers #nonegativity #patience #selfawareness #smarthashtag #entrepreneur
- ProducerAlternate Truth and LiesIncreasingly, facts seem to be up for debate. The Flat Earth Society is alive and thriving. Truth and fact are under assault. We are each entitled to our own opinion but we are not entitled to our own facts. The urge for us to resist innovation...
- Producer22/06/2017The ability to sell oneself is fundamental for any professionalThe ability to communicate effectively is essential for every professional. Translated by Judit Lerch https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/saber-venderse-es-importante-para-cualquier-profesionalOriginal Image...
Comments24/06/2017 #52 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.value = gold.24/06/2017 #51 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.you are hired!23/06/2017 #49 Simone Luise Hardthi Javier :) great story ! (behind, in the middle, at present and after lol ;) about your brand :) and until now I really thought your last name (family name) is beBee lol :) (could have been ;) so okay it´s Cámara. Nice to meet you (again lol ;) Javier Cámara :) and btw. thanks for the translation, guess it´s a really good one (no automated shit lol ;) my language skills are limited to German, English, Dutch only (and I can still read "some" French) that´s it ;) so no Spanish :( sorry :) Have a lovely day/evening today!
Regards Simone :) campaign@work(c)23/06/2017 #46 Lisa 🐝 GallagherLeft out something so I deleted my last comment:
Excellent advice. I love facebook more now (more in terms of reach and cross posting- beBee is still my number one network!) because I'm finding buzzes I don't see on here due to my timeline (that's a good thing), beBee is growing a lot! I also make all my beBee posts public and I added a follow button just a day ago. I was getting friend requests from people who use beBee but I don't know of them personally. Thanks for this!23/06/2017 #42 David B. GrinbergThanks for another brilliant buzz, Javier. I'm pinning this to my Twitter home page for any bees who wants to help cross channel pollinate per retweeting at https://twitter.com/DBGrinberg View moreThanks for another brilliant buzz, Javier. I'm pinning this to my Twitter home page for any bees who wants to help cross channel pollinate per retweeting at https://twitter.com/DBGrinberg
Vamos!!! Close22/06/2017 #40 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassadori hope i have answered your expectations about clearing the mysteries of the latest improvements seen here on beBee, affinity propagation does good, affinity propagation enhanced with innivative technologies, well, give time to a propagation vector to grow and propel it with a sutainable booster engine....lol. i am still experimenting the phenomenon called acceleration, not about been viewed, but about being ' in business with', phone turned red!22/06/2017 #39 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorEveryone with a 3500 CAD/ yr budget on a dedicated server histed can accomplsih that and model +/- 200 millions automated actions a Year on a growing interactive audience with high rate of engagement up to 18-20%. As it is open source the server and the codes wil belong to you and not a 3d party.22/06/2017 #38 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorFollowers based used to be the reference and still is on twitter who becomes more and more technologically obsolete like LinkedIn already is, and keep heading down. FaceBook is different and will replace LI in time when its Professional versioning will occur and be branded that way. The dramatic results come from the hidden network, the 3rd degree potential connections. They are your true loyal audience, people that do not know you. IReceive 10k emails per day from direct approach on hotmail, 5k on 4 gmail segemented accounts, i funnel them and send back a automated marketing response through a workflow of actions based on the mecanism IF This Happens Then Do That, depending of the peaks of activities it varies between 115k automation to 19 millions per day. This is highly interactive and it follows scenarii of predictive situations. takes time to set it up but after it taste like caviar!22/06/2017 #37 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorAccount based marketing automated means that the audience is directly reach through newsletters, rss feeds, SMS, consented emails alerts, etc...Now the rate of engagement surpasses twitter that is between 0,8 to 1% which is very decent according to Twitter authorities, while pinterest more visual put the flag between 3 to 6% of your followers base.22/06/2017 #36 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#34 Well to be honest, i do not follow by the book, but i would say, that content is king isnrule #1 a do not try to follow the others and the trends, just be specific and follow your instinct. #2 Stucture but do not try to elaborate to much, over 1 to 3 points we loose people attention #3 the most performant be social, put others in the light, not you are your activity. Now dramtic results fron 100-300 up to 2K with the first hours of release is based on a MarketingAutomationServer i use to stream to a wide variety of socialmedia technologies (700) plus the combination of BB sharing features.
- Six Steps to Build a Perfectly Branded Websitewebsite-designs.com Every single business needs to have a perfectly branded website, as this is the place where all of your online marketing efforts begin and end, it’s the centre of...
- Data Security: Phishing Scams – A People Problemwww.netdirx.com Phishing Scams – A People Problem There are some things that only people can fix. There are many security risks to which your data is susceptible, but there is one method that remains a wonderfully effective hacking tool. That is the phishing...
- Microsoft says "no known ransomware" runs on Windows 10 S — so we tried to hack itwww.zdnet.com We enlisted a leading security researcher to test if Microsoft's newest, locked-down version of Windows 10 is protected against all "known" kinds of ransomware, as the company...
- 23/06/2017Wow, it's not every day that an esteemed academic institution like UCLA tweets one of my blog posts. Thanks again for such a great interview, Alejandro!UCLA on Twittertwitter.com “This UCLA grad not only wants to take Silicon Valley by storm, he wants to become president of his country➡https://t.co/lGRQUd2cQ0 via...
- Producer23/06/2017Entrepreneurs Tips: How to Get Better Not BitterCheck out my latest blog for Women on Business here: http://www.womenonbusiness.com/entrepreneur-journey-tips-for-being-better-without-being-bitter/See more Tweets/insights from me...