- ProducerSurfing Our EmotionsSurfing Our Emotions There is a principle in physics that if we hold a thought for 17 seconds or more it begins to attract energy like that thought. What we think about expands and attracts similar energy frequencies. One evening a...
- 17/08/2017Paintings in stages of development.
- Producer17/08/2017Network Management Sector Rises: Industry to Grow 9% in 2019There are substantial reasons why entrepreneurs in the network management industry should rejoice.A report by Markets and Markets has cited that the market for network management systems would grow past expectations by 2019, stimulated by high...
- Producer17/08/2017Moments — build and develop..."I need you to hire 15 people and fill this room.""How long do I have?""Three months.""OK"Three months later bums were in seats; then 24 months later (after some course corrections) viability was proven — the team, as well as its expanded future...
- We've been around for FOREVER! Since 1951 to be exact.
Playing professional matchmaker with employers and employees is our thing. But...DID YOU KNOW that there is much more to what we do? Drake also helps organizations solve wide-ranging Human Performance programs and pssst…FYI: Human Performance means MUCH MUCH more than staffing.
- Producer16/08/20176 Steps to Increase Your Affiliate CommissionsDo you want to increase your Affiliate Commissions? Then you need to go through a number of process. If you're an affiliate marketer and you're affected by an insufficiency of sales and commissions, you may need to read my post. If you're new...
- Producer16/08/2017The Secret To Making Your Business Flourish - Sell Them The Ice Cream“You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig ZiglarHelen* is making calls to get people into her workshop series. In this workshop, she is sharing parenting and caregiver strategies...
- 16/08/2017Special offer - this week only.
Only this week I am offering a 20% discount on my 90 min Breakthrough Intensive - overcome your current business challenge by transforming the emotion that caused it for good.
Instead of the regular price of $500, your investment is $400. And if you decide to engage in a 3 or 6 month-coaching program with me after your Intensive, your $400 investment is applied to that program. This offer expires on Aug 19th. Send me a PM if interested to book an exploration call.
- Producer16/08/2017How to Beat Back Your FearFear is incessant; it makes us lazy, robbing us of many different assets. One of the things I do is help people overcome their fears and get on with their lives. EXCEPT, I can't use those words or phrases. Instead, I use phrases like, I can help...
- Producer16/08/2017Game of Drones: Insitu, FireWhat and Esri partner to detect forest fires day and nightInsitu, a Boeing drones subsidiary based in Bingen, announced a partnership with FireWhat, a California-based company focused on monitoring natural resources with Geographic Information Systems and Esri, the global market leader in GIS...
- 16/08/2017What is Blockchain and Why it Matters . #technews #blockchain #crypto #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #cryptocurrencies #techWhat is Blockchain and Why it Mattersbit.ly A new technology is changing the infrastructure of how transactions are being done, including in the financial markets and on the internet. This technology is called Blockchain. Why should you...
- 16/08/2017Well, which is Trump, Dr. Strangelove or The Manchurian Candidate? - Liberal Resistancewww.liberalresistance.net We are in unchartered waters with the Trump administration and American foreign policy. As urgent global problems expand into full blown crises from North Korea to Russia, we really are left to guess as to what this administration will do next,...
- 16/08/20173 High School Teens Invent Straw That Could Detect Common Date Rape Drugs Three high school students are breaking ground on a product to detect date rape drugs. Victoria Roca, Susana Cappello, and Carolina Biagorri say they came...
- Producer16/08/2017What Did Great Literary Works Of Fiction Teach Us About Content Marketing?There are a number of approaches that you can take when talking about content marketing. There are traditional approaches, as well as, “try and see if it works out” methods. Being an avid reader and given my love for analogies, I came across this...
- 16/08/2017Digital selling is here to stay, you may as well embrace this new way of doing business. Here's 5 steps to follow to fully embrace digital sales and marketing.Digital Sales Transformation: 5-Steps to Profittopdogsocialmedia.com Digital sales transformation is here to stay and companies must evolve with their buyer’s journey. Here are 5 methods to embrace social selling...
- Producer16/08/2017The Best Cities in the World to Set Up a BusinessStarting up a business can be an exciting but nerve-wracking experience, and with the world getting more and more start-up and entrepreneurial based, it can be difficult to work out where would be best to go for your business. We’ve gathered...
Comments16/08/2017 #1 Javier 🐝 beBeethanks for sharing it. @Damien Troy welcome to beBee !
Madrid, Spain — Start-ups spawned from economic crisis
Last year, Google opened one of its innovation campuses in Madrid — one of only three in Europe. Amazon last month set up a tech hub in the city, and is planning to hire 100 software engineers by the end of the year, while BBVA, the Spanish banking group, has a fintech incubator in the capital. There is also a rapidly growing number of Madrid-based start-ups — such as ride-hailing app Cabify — that are raising both money and interest across the continent and in the Americas.
- Producer16/08/2017Questions to Help You Mind Your Business… Oh, those sales people This is the answer to the fourth question in a ten question collaborative series being posted by Renée Cormier and Graham Edwards. To see the list of original questions, check this link. If you would like to catch up, here are the answers...
Comments16/08/2017 #11 Chuck Bartok@Don Kerr Your father followed a philosophy that assures "success"
'His secret was this - each of his sales people had the opportunity to participate in the ownership of the business upon achieving certain targets'
Regarding the comment "Prospects demand to deal with the principals"
Bringing staff and sales into ownership allows the 'prospect to understand they are dealing wth principals.
We have always empowered employees to make decisions as if their business depended on it, because it did.
Our food service businesses provide the foundation of many young employees to move on to rewarding lives.
And so did other business venues.
Many employees actually became 'competitors', which only enhance our own growth and profitability.16/08/2017 #8 Graham🐝 EdwardsHi @Renée 🐝 Cormier and @Don 🐝 Kerr... great discussion; one of the reasons that I like beBee so much. Don, I think your two examples call out an important couple of points — not all businesses need to (or can) build out the Sales Channel and it's important to understand the customers decision making process. I think we saw that in your first example... the type of product/service you sell, the customer expectations and how they purchase need to come into play... it sounds like in reality the principles were the ones closing the sale and unfortunately it was something that just could not be "scaled" into a traditional sales team (or at least not in a profitable way).16/08/2017 #7 Don 🐝 Kerr#6 @Renée 🐝 Cormier I think you're mostly right and my father did nail all four of your requirements. The only issue I have regarding the design industry experience is that #1 is a real challenge for the sales team as the prospects want to deal directly with the principals at all points in the process.16/08/2017 #6 Renée 🐝 Cormier#5 Interesting @Don 🐝 Kerr. My thinking is if your sales people can't sell your product, then they are seriously lacking in qualified leads, training and or incentives. Sales can be a pretty tough gig, but you only need sales people if you can't physically follow up on your leads. If you need a lead generator, then get one. If you need capable people to get deeper into your market, you had better be prepared to: 1. show them what works in your industry. 2. give them the resources to be successful 3. give performance based incentives 4. treat them like they matter as people. I don't know everything your father did, but it sounds like he definitely got 3 and 4 down.16/08/2017 #5 Don 🐝 Kerr@Renée 🐝 Cormier @Graham🐝 Edwards And, now to provide a counterpoint to my last comment - my father founded and operated his own company for decades. He was a distributor of industrial tools and related products throughout North America. He started very small with one simple idea - he would only take on products for which he could secure the North American patent rights. This was his way of selecting top grade product and ensuring some protection from competition. Eventually he grew the business and began to build a sales team. His sales team in North America grew to about 10 people and his business enjoyed profitable growth. His secret was this - each of his sales people had the opportunity to participate in the ownership of the business upon achieving certain targets. This proved to motivate each individual and relieved my father of much of the motivation management job as the team urged each other on for the greater good. As the business grew so did their ownership and profit sharing. One other point, my father was rigorous in his recruitment and always insisted upon having at least one interview at the prospective employee's home with the spouse present. He wanted to get a good sense of the character of each individual and how their home life reflected the support he or she would receive.16/08/2017 #4 Don 🐝 Kerr@Renée 🐝 Cormier @Graham🐝 Edwards I am sure many will find this most insightful. Here's part of the challenge I have witnessed - at least in my area of business which has for years been designed communication. I worked with and managed four design firms. At each one we hired sales people - even with the acknowledgement that 95% of our business was secured through the professional networks of the business principals. At each one the sales team produced diddly squat. In fact, at one point I was managing director of one of North America's largest design firms (billings in excess of $20MM/year). The sales team of four required an annual investment of $300K. In my second to last year at the firm, while doing the annual budget, I calculated that this team produced sales of exactly $85K. The new business target was $1MM and we exceeded that target by $200K. To repeat - we achieved a new business target of $1.2MM and our $300K sales team accounted for $85K of that total. Even a simpleton can see that the math doesn't make sense. While the numbers were different at the other three firms the results were consistent. In business where the major differentiation is the reputation and skill of the principals it is extraordinarily difficult to find sales people with even marginal skill in effectively communicating the company's capabilities. Prospects demand to deal with the principals and that is how we moved forward. In each case we disbanded the sales team and experienced no loss in opportunity and achieved a better financial result.
- 16/08/2017Q&A;: for Importers/Exporters/Global Traders of Products? 🐝🐝 Importers/Exporters/Global Traders of Products? What are your 🐝 Experiences? 🐝 Questions? 🐝 Concerns? 🐝 Suggestions? SUBMIT in comments below🔻 Join the Import Export Made...
For business women, the issue of worthiness is complex and deep. It is the essence of your business. Your worthiness is seen:
- in the way you speak to clients (relaxed or scared),
- the devotion to the change you can provide to them (doubting or empowering),
- clarity of your offering (confusion or clarity),
- energy of your pricing (too low/high or just right),
- the way you deal with mistakes (process quickly or wallow) and
- the way you deal with success (enjoy or ignore).
Just evaluate these and you will get a concrete sense of how worthy you feel in relation to your business. If you see a gap between how you perceive yourself inside and how you actually show up, it’s time to transform this discrepancy. Learn how here -Dunja Rado Soul Discovery Catalystwww.facebook.com Worthiness For business women, the issue of worthiness is complex and deep. It is the essence of your business. Your worthiness is seen: - in the way you speak to clients (relaxed or scared),...
- 16/08/2017Find a purpose in life so big it will challenge every capacity to be at your best. - David O. McKay
Do you know your purpose today?