- Producer19/08/2017Conoce los mejores Scripts para Google Adwords que te harán la vida más fácilAntes de decidirte por un script, tienes que pensar, cuál es el reporte que utilizas más veces.Con los Scripts ya no es necesario ajustar las pujas de móviles de forma manual, también puedes enviarte los informes de conultas de búsqueda, mantener...
- Producer18/08/2017Ancestry of BeBeeTwenty years ago, internet social media did not exist. In fact, I did not even have internet connection at work or at home. Mobile phones were rare, and those on the market doubled as doorstops. How things have changed. Today 2,8 Billion people use...
Comments19/08/2017 #7 Renée 🐝 CormierThe wonder of beBee is that you actually get to know other users through their writing and their engagement with all the posted content. It is absolutely amazing to think of the kind of community @Javier 🐝 beBee View moreThe wonder of beBee is that you actually get to know other users through their writing and their engagement with all the posted content. It is absolutely amazing to think of the kind of community @Javier 🐝 beBee and @Juan Imaz have created with beBee. This is a special site for sure. Thank you for the history lesson @Gert Scholtz. I'm happy to be here with you. :) Close18/08/2017 #5 CityVP 🐝 ManjitNext year is my 20th year online, and I found the web more due to a chance visit to a new bookstore called Chapters which allowed people to read before buying magazines and books. I had picked up a copy of Fast Company magazine and read about a community they had started called "Company of Friends". This was led by a guy called Heath Row. Heath Row went on to follow other social initiatives including working with Seth Godin called Squidoo. I have no idea what Heath Row is doing now, but I liked the way he thought.
beBee history is what is defined by beBee rather than the journey to arrive to this point. That journey may have taught the founders of beBee things that have helped them scale beBee, but the future is about exponential growth. Mark Zuckerberg is not focusing his mind on his "Hot or Not" application at Harvard University or how he is portrayed in the movie "Social Network", He has a Chinese wife and a child which he assumed would carry weight with the Chinese government, his play for China was swatted as was his play for India with the promise of "Free Internet" - the Indian government also were ahead of him, not that they were trying to stop his gambit but Zuckerberg at that time was not ready to play at that level but he had played his hand at what he knew best, which is still central to the rest of Facebook's success.
The history of beBee is the history of this brand and when I first joined it, it had found a blue ocean that other networks did not focus on and grew in that blue ocean area, just like Walmart grew in the blue ocean area of rural towns, but the difference is when Walmart went urban, it had enough size and scale to make then big boys K-mart lose their space. K-Mart had run-of-the-mill leadership, whereas Sam Walton had street-smarts and scale. Bebee can choose to be a K-mart but still can be a Walmart and that means making the most of it's original blue ocean advantage and finding its Eric Schmidt.
- Need data to sustain your executive summary or beBee's post? Use this!U.S. digital display ad revenue by company 2017 | Statisticwww.statista.com This statistic presents the net digital display ad revenue in the United States in 2016, as well a forecast until 2019, by company. Yahoo's ad revenue is expected to increase from 1.26 to 1.31 billion U.S. dollars in the presented...
Comments11/08/2017 #3 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorMy belief that beBee's ads business future lay in sponsored quality content marketing (with a pro UI different from the standard user). We also need advanced stats management tool to monitor KPI, otherwise let's write short blurbs that takes performing beBee traffic outside to other platforms or individual blog CMS.11/08/2017 #2 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorMy fear with beBee looking at this buzz, the would try to be a monetized by ads social platform on volume (cpm) instead of becoming a professional collaborative sponsored content tool for pros that are already in the ads markets and would use beBee for what beBee is best, it's KPI and high users velocity's conversion.
Why ? Who can beat a 500K$/Kim Kardashian's tweet on the ads market? None for the moment, nor beat FB results, or the wagon of ridiculous competitors (see chart).11/08/2017 #1 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorWhen it comes to write a good content article the investigator journalist in you must back up his/her standpoints with effective data and information. Statista is there for that with beautiful downloadable charts to sustain your #beBee_Stories . I thought my friend @David B. Grinberg would appreciate this Friday's goooooood mornin' informant source.
- Producer18/08/2017Reasons behind the Importance of Social Media Marketing Agency at Tampa BaySocial Media is not a cut to achievement. It is vital to be present however communication on a basis to achieve assistance and customer satisfaction. For a promotion, channel media has come a way in the last five decades. Social networking isn't...
- 18/08/201730+ Free Instagram Tools to Help You Grow Your FollowingThe Ultimate List of 30+ Free Instagram Tools to Grow Your Followingblog.bufferapp.com Imagine growing your Instagram following with $0. Here are 30+ free Instagram tools to try today — photo editing apps, planning tools, analytics, and...
- 16/08/2017Q&A;: for Importers/Exporters/Global Traders of Products? 🐝🐝 Importers/Exporters/Global Traders of Products? What are your 🐝 Experiences? 🐝 Questions? 🐝 Concerns? 🐝 Suggestions? SUBMIT in comments below🔻 Join the Import Export Made...
Comments18/08/2017 #9 Lisa 🐝 GallagherWell I don't import or export but your videos are always great to watch. I didn't know people couldn't view unless they join beBee. I remember you mentioning that a few buzzes ago and I forgot to mention that. Will that change? Look forward to your stats after uploading to youtube.
- Producer17/08/201712 Best Google Chrome Extensions for Business Professionals, Online Marketers and Digital EntrepreneursIf you work in the business world, the web is part of your daily life. With 3.7bln users, 127bln of emails sent and 2.9bln of Google's Search at the time of this post. For sure the web is the place you have to be. A few common denominators...
- Producer16/08/20173 Psychology Strategies You Should Be Using on Social MediaAre you looking to gain more attention for your business on social media? Has your brand been lost in the weeds lately, and you’re trying to figure it all out? If so, there’s no reason to run away screaming. Many people fail to recognize three...
- 16/08/2017Digital marketing careers and jobs in India - career scopes, salaries, training resources and top courses (classroom-based and online)Digital Marketing Careers and Jobs in India | Stoodntwww.stoodnt.com Digital Marketing Careers and Jobs in...
- Producer16/08/2017Five aspects to every good digital marketing strategyDigital marketing is all about predicting the next big thing. But while different trends come and go and as different channels and platforms grow in popularity then disappear, certain foundational principles of good digital marketing remain. Here...
- 14/08/2017El Marketing Digital puede aportar mucho valor a las empresas vinculadas a la Feria de una ciudad.FERIA MALAGAraulplata.com Las casetas y atracciones de feria también pueden aprovecharse de las herramientas del Marketing Digital para mejorar la experiencia de los usuarios y ofrecer nuevos servicios o mejorar los...
- Producer14/08/2017Home Advantage: Employee Advocacy and Digital MarketingOne of the most overlooked tools in creating engagement and distributing your digital marketing content surely is employee advocacy. Yet even the marketing teams of very large corporations don't make use of it. Have you ever wondered how a blog post...
Comments15/08/2017 #16 Ignacio Orna@Louise Smith Pedro Ocón de Oro. http://www.abc.es/20120428/sociedad/abci-desafio-crucigrama-desnudo-201204271005.html14/08/2017 #9 Ignacio OrnaMe ha recordado a los jeroglíficos del insigne Ocón de Oro.
- ProducerThe Game Of Drones - Special Edition: Drone Data Security#GameOfDrones with #beBeeExplore brings the latest news on #DroneTechnologies !Seems that drones became a serious business all over the Globe.MybeBeeTV is hosting Gabriel Bazzolo & @Stephane Metral "Game Of Drones" web-series, very popular on...
Comments18/08/2017 #30 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorGreat news @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, I do believe we all grow individually here on beBee, as per branding ourselves in many as @Javier 🐝 beBee recommend, teach us many things about a scope in life we had lost contact with. But the best is ahead of us, meeting new like minded people, almost becoming kind of new breed of friends, affinities express through sharing allow us to create bounds between each other, way beyond social digital relationships. I think I did quite good here regardless of my background and I feel good about it.Team building with someone else for common creations and daring adventures in a media or another is the greatest thing you could ever accomplish.18/08/2017 #29 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#25 Wow, thanks @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador, you are very encouraging. I think live videos are hard for many unless they have done a ton of them and it becomes second nature. As much as I dread facing the camera, I enjoy sharing a small part of my world with others. In October I will be in Nags Head, North Carolina- oceanfront and have a few ideas for some (hopefully) fun videos along with scenic. I'm meeting @Pamela 🐝 Williams for the first time to spend a week with her (we feel like we've known each other our entire lives) anyhow she came up with a really cool idea for a live video, I hope we can pull it off!17/08/2017 #28 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#27 Very soon, new innovators will soon join. We are discussing details by the time we speak but some new US adventures are ahead of me. I am coming across the border with an army of coders and solution's architects as per our data centers are deployed from now operational. We have no longer IT infrastructure limitations. Only what man can think and do through 70 existing programing code in any operation system(OS).
I am thrilled.16/08/2017 #26 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#6 I will never thank you enough for your constant support. I have been lately behind schedule a lot, because many things are happening. I hope I can catch-up with you soon by Skype or zoom conferences. I will soon be in the need of your guidance. If I may.16/08/2017 #25 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#22 I adore your latest buzzes, full of various emotional contents. They connected with many viewers, reaching them by your authenticity. BeBee is a fantastic tool linking us all together by invisible bounds of simplicity. Our courage to Dare and share helps us I humbly think to grow and strengthen our mental being, our faith in ourselves, necessary to live a life of empathy and serenity that we all deserve. Keep on, never back down, little by little you will discover amazing things occuring around you and in people's life that matter for you. Cheers!16/08/2017 #24 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#23 that is very kind of you @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador🐦 did you also noticed @Lance 🐝 Scoular's latest concept called Backstage? And If my memory doesn't fall me, the @David B. Grinberg's come back ON AIR with action powered Live buzz on the beach! Those 2 are demonstrating a wide range of creativity and in depth emotional content that make their personal brand upmostly: authentic. An that is the key of their success! Cheers.11/08/2017 #17 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.smart drones management11/08/2017 #16 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.thanks for the tag and yes security of data is a must!
- Producer12/08/2017Significance of Knowing How to Search Keywords for Digital MarketingIf you use the keyword phrases that are wrong, you are going to be wasting your time. Within this time search phrases that are preliminary need to be analyzed to find out whether or not the internet is saturated with these key words and phrases....
- Producer11/08/2017Generate More Leads With Your Landing PageWho wants more leads? According to recent marketing statistics from HubSpot, 63% of marketers say generating traffic and leads is their number one challenge.  After all, the internet is overflowing with so many deliciously...
Comments12/08/2017 #8 Jerry Fletcher#5 Judy, Currently I use the functions to put out a weekly notifier to my list of the blogs and vlogs I have currently available to include those I publish on beBee. I will use it in the future to build sales funnels for digital products: "Lightning in a Bottle", "No Budget Branding" and the one that is my most requested "30 Second Marketing" plus a couple of others.12/08/2017 #5 Judy Olbrych#3 @Jerry Fletcher. "full bore selling system" - I like the way you put that! Yes, it works well for my clients and it's a joy to write a sales page that's well-designed on the platform (preferably by someone else!) and hooked up to a seamless sales progression. It was fun playing with it myself for this article. Do you use it in your work?
- Producer08/08/2017How to get the most out of beBee featuresI do not have the inside scoop on the beBee algorithm(s), so I can’t tell you what will boost you on the beBee radar, but I think it’s safe to say that the more you interface with the project and its people, the more growth you’ll see in terms of...
Comments11/08/2017 #21 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#8 No @Chas ✌️ Wyatt, but they might mistake you for Lt. Dan.
@Aleta Curry: Re algorithms: As far as I know, there aren't any. At least none for the platform. We have helpers like the #buzzBebee or buzz @beBee when a post crosses 20 Relevants and 5 Comments (Like this one) That will make beBee share a post on their social media accounts. Also, there's an email that goes out with posts from people you follow. Apart from those two, you get the exposure you earn.
There's no throttling, only full organic reach.11/08/2017 #20 Lisa 🐝 GallagherExcellent tips @Aleta Curry. I ditto @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador comment. And, if they are following tons of people yet have never produced any buzzes... I won't follow those either. I sound like I'm being ultra selective, I'm really not. I have to say many times those I choose not to follow end up being fake profiles and gone within a few days. It seems beBee is quick to pick up on the fake profiles. :))09/08/2017 #17 Aleta Curry#16 I agree with you, @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador, although I do tend to cut people some slack if they've got *something* in that photobox (she of the glass figurine can't be too pernickety - hear that, @Ken Boddie?) I do need background info, though.08/08/2017 #14 Tausif MundrawalaYou reminded me of the day when we both got connected. The poem which was a delight to the eyes of founder of The Antiques company allows me to take pride of our friendship.
For me beBee has been an open university where we get to reflect upon great pieces on great topics penned by our intellectual bees. I love this platform to an extent where I can't think a day without it. Wherever I am, I always make it a point to carry my handset and always be logged in with beBee. I agree with you on all aspects especially about comments as It reflects our personality well.
I am glad that you shared this buzz with us, my friend, @Aleta Curry08/08/2017 #9 Ken BoddieThe one thing you forgot, Aleta, is to advise newBees to add a good head shot, particularly if they've got good teeth and a winning smile (guess that rules me out then). Nothing worse than hiding behind an abstract absurdity, which can be a huge turnoff for prospective 'followers', unless you are in the antiques business and have a handy pic of a Madonna statuette? 🤣08/08/2017 #7 Javier 🐝 beBee@Aleta Curry great advise here! thanks
Write and post. This is important.
"People need to know who you are and what you like to talk about. It will encourage them to follow you. Keep in mind that when a Bee clicks on ‘buzzes’, beBee presents your last few posts in reverse chronological order. So avoid a string of mediocre shares that might lead a person to believe that you haven’t an original thought in your head. Check your feed fairly often and make sure it’s diverse."08/08/2017 #3 Deb 🐝 HelfrichYou made me giggle, @Aleta Curry. A memory from long ago surfaced. One spring break, on holiday, I was maybe around 9, I was playing around with some other kids on the beach and it was windy - so a loud surf and someone kept asking me my name and after around 4 times, I shouted - Dynamic Energetic Brilliant = DEB - Glad to learn someone else has a list of Admirable and Awesome adjectives that they've associated with their name!!!
- Producer07/08/2017Do we ever forget where we came from…?There are many people in the world who have struggled to have a better future, and they have accomplished it by hard work, dedication, sacrifices, and by the help of others. A great number of these people have made it big in business, and in the...
Comments10/08/2017 #9 Geoff Hudson-Searle#8 Thank you Matt for your great comments and contribution, I agree, you do not need a large number of friends but you need the trust of a friend that will enrich your life. Having positive relationships are a huge contributing factor to a healthy life with happiness. Your health is your happiness!10/08/2017 #8 Matt 🐝 Sweetwood"It is very important to have people in your life who you love and trust, people that you can reach out to for advice and to keep a reality check on how you are coping with life" - It is a hard thing to do but if you can find one friend, who you can trust, who can tell you when you are messing up or be there to support you, you will enrich your life. Positive relationships are the biggest contributing factor to longevity and happiness. Great Buzz!10/08/2017 #6 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#5 Very impressive @Geoff Hudson-Searle, what a great endeavor. Admirable!! I noticed you have the 'follow me,' beBee logo button on your page too. More people need to see this article because the topic is extremely important. I suggest they check out your website as well, thank YOU!
cc: @John White, MBA @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @David B. Grinberg @Javier 🐝 beBee @Gloria 🐝 🐾 💫 ☕ (Glo) Ochoa @Deb 🐝 Helfrich Please share w/your networks if you don't mind!09/08/2017 #5 Geoff Hudson-Searle#3 Here you are @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher , this is a blog I wrote in 2014 about the charity, https://freedomafterthesharks.com/2014/07/14/fight-to-end-child-trafficking/07/08/2017 #2 Geoff Hudson-SearleHi @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher thank you for your very kind comments, this important subject is a particular push button with my own circumstances, finally I was brought up by my incredible Grandparents it was a miraculous ordeal and when you have survived to tell the story, I completely concur and resonate with your friend, the prospective through a painful experience that you live with is one that your own children will never experience. Thank you for sharing the details of your friend. Have a great week!07/08/2017 #1 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Geoff Hudson-Searle, great buzz! Such an important topic you touched on. I had a friend who ran away from home at the age of 15 to Guatemala. She's from a Latino family and in her family the boys were special, girls weren't. i'm not sure if that was her perception or part of the culture back then. Her mom's relatives lived in Guatemala and she stayed with cousins. She returned at some point but I can't imagine the horror her parents faced while she was gone. This happened in the 70's. She and her father sadly, never had a close or good relationship. I can say, she raised her own children differently and they were all treated special. Thanks for this!
- 10/08/2017Official beBee #SXSW Voting Buzz 🐝🐝🐝
This is a chance for your U.S. CEO (me) to present beBee and Personal Branding to the large and important audience at the SXSW Conference in Austin, Texas. This is a popularity contest so WE NEED TO HAVE OUR COMMUNITY BAND TOGETHER and VOTE for my talk: "8-Ways Powerful Personal Brands Bring Success"
Please vote here and know that every vote counts!!! 🐝🐝🐝http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/79409
- 10/08/2017Amazing Ideas That Proves That Technology Is Essential to your Marketing StrategyHow are digital strategies evolving with the integration of new technologies into the marketing world?bit.ly Standing in the dawn of 2017, if you are one of a few thousand individuals who are currently aspiring a career in digital marketing then you should consider the following...
- Producer08/08/2017Questions to Help You Mind Your Business: Let’s talk about planningThis is the answer to the third question in a ten question collaborative series being posted by Renée Cormier and Graham Edwards. To see the list of original questions, check this link. If you would like to catch up, here are the answers to...
Comments09/08/2017 #19 Phil Friedman#15 Pablo> "The platform does not dictate the conversation. On beBee we can talk about anything, business included."
That is true, Paul, we can talk about anything. However, all other comparative factors held constant, the demographics of the audience will greatly affect the nature and magnitude of any response. And how much energy one devotes to publishing on any given platform depends, IMO, on one's objective. Mine is not to find a couple or half a dozen other business people with whom to shoot the sh#t. I can do that more effectively via email. My objective is to reach the broadest possible audience of existing and would-be serious small-business people. For fun and profit, obviously. Cheers!09/08/2017 #16 Graham🐝 Edwards#12 Wait, wait, wait... are you saying the earth's molten core has an effect on my happiness, spirit, well being and the way I wake up in the morning? This is way too cool and I think I need a plan to take advantage of it. : )
I agree that this topic matter has a business flavour that may not directly resonate with all people but I also hope that people understand that many of these questions and answers are transferable to almost anything... The "questions" we are discussing can transfer to how to get the dream job, how to get on the sports team, etc, etc, etc... particularly planning because nothing anyone does will happen successfully without a plan.
I'm also reminded of Gary Vaynerchuk's video 1 > 0 and I am ecstatic that the four of us are engaging in a conversation — because you never know where it may lead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fsYWXrGGcE
Thanks @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian
I also agree with your statement Phil and I hope everyone reads it and they can substitute the word "business" for whatever they want to achieve...
"But the primary purpose of a business plan is as a tool for organizing clearly one's thoughts about what a given business is and how it will or should be organized and operated."
Thanks so much!09/08/2017 #15 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#12 #13 The platform does not dictate the conversation. On beBee we can talk about anything, business included.
A conversation involves more than one person and can go in any direction they deem fit. No one here will bitch. For example, here's a logic puzzle for you, Phil. (LOL auto-correct keeps trying to change "puzzle" to "pizzle." The LI police are everywhere.)
THE CASE OF THE 10 RONIN
In feudal Japan, 10 ronin were captured and slated for execution. Their captor was a playful (or mentally cruel) sort. He gave them a chance.
The next day they would each wear either a blue cap or a red cap. Any ronin who could say what color cap he wore would be free to go. Cap colors were not evenly distributed. Each ronin could only say one word, "Red" or "Blue."
They devised a strategy with a 95% survival rate.
What was that strategy?09/08/2017 #14 Phil Friedman#13 I agree. Which is why I post Update notices and links on LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter back to my business-related beBee articles. For although I prefer the beBee publisher, LinkedIn is where I've found the vast majority of consulting leads and gigs that are directly traceable to my social media activity. As you know it's important to pay attention to communications. And, I would add, to the demographics of a given SM platform. (See, here comes the nasty intrusion of business considerations creeping in, again.) Cheers!09/08/2017 #12 Phil Friedman#11 Pablo> " An advantage everyone has is no advantage at all."
Bingo! A bullseye, for sure, Paul. As soon as a capability that imbues a user with a "competitive edge" becomes widespread, it loses its value in giving a user a competitive advantage. It then becomes the basis for blackmail, that is, you need to use my product or you'll be competitively trampled by the thousands who do.
From the producer's standpoint, it becomes a matter of managing distribution over the course of the product cycle. Add new (free) users early to create an irresistible tsunami of use (use it or drown)? Or constrain distribution to a level of reasonable exclusivity and retain the competitive advantage that use of the product conveys? My own instincts say the correct choice depends on how difficult or easy it is to create a competing product. For exclusivity can only be maintained via patent protection or if effective duplication is way too difficult or expensive.
But @Renée 🐝 Cormier, now you see Paul and me discussing a genuine business issue. Which no doubt interests the two of us, you and Graham, and a few others, but not, I suspect, very many on beBee. Perhaps, we would generate more attention, if we focused instead on the spiritual effect that the rotation of the Earth's molten core has on the maintenance of Yin, Yang, and the balance of psychic energy in the Universe, and how to face every day reminding ourselves that the past is gone and we are presented each morning with unlimited possibilities to become Social Entrepreneurs and CEOs of companies that will bring love and peace to the world, whilst making us inconceivably wealthy and non-materialistic.
Sorry, I sometimes get carried away dreaming of my magical fire-engine red Ferrari. Cheers!09/08/2017 #11 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#10 If anything, the talking to investors etc is the secondary purpose of a business plan. myTweetPack has no investors (other than me) and I see no need for such at the moment. I would consider co-development depending on who offers. I have already turned down two buyouts.
Yet, myTweetPack does have a business plan. I reread it every Saturday morning and give myself a grade. I adjust it as needed. I even added a "How to evaluate co-development and buyouts" section. Better to have your thoughts clearly set out in advance rather than winging it when stuff happens.
Too many business plans gather dust once financing is in place. I don't believe a business plan is ever finished. There are always new offshoots, new thoughts, new unforeseen things. As new stuff pops up or is thought of, it gets added.
I also have a loosely connected "advisory board." Right now, we're arguing about whether we should create a free version to build membership more rapidly. I'm not big on that idea.
1 - I doubt that free members can be migrated to paid memberships in any significant manner.
2 - A large influx of free memberships will tax server resources with no commensurate revenue increase. Even using free accounts to promote the platform will likely just draw more free users.
3 - And this is the big one: One of the major points to the plan was to limit access. myTweetPack is meant to give its members a marked advantage. An advantage everyone has is no advantage at all. I don't want a gazillion members. Heck, I don't even want 5,000.09/08/2017 #10 Phil Friedman#7 Graham > "Plan format may depend on your audience... "
Most small-business people I've met think of a Business Plan as a document for use in talking to lenders, investors, and other perceived potential sources of capital inflow.
But the primary purpose of a business plan is as a tool for organizing clearly one's thoughts about what a given business is and how it will or should be organized and operated.
@Renée 🐝 Cormier, my experience is you will find minimal interest expressed here on beBee about real business planning issues because there are very few, if any real small-business people actively on the platform. True, there is a plethora of would-be entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and CEOs, but... almost no indication that many, if any are actually involved or interested in the nitty-gritty of operating a small business. Instead, I suspect, there are very few serious small-business or would-be small-business people on beBee at this time. Based on my experience with my business-related posts. Cheers!09/08/2017 #9 Renée 🐝 Cormier#8 Yes, that does happen. I'm glad you managed to get a pro[per plan written. You will be very successful, I am sure. Did you know you can access federal government grants for innovation, hiring young tech and a whole bunch of other stuff? See my post on Question 2 for the link.09/08/2017 #8 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianIt's perfectly OK for a business to start from scribbles on the back of a napkin. It's NOT okay to continue that way.
myTweetPack started as a teeny-weeny little web app to help @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher View moreIt's perfectly OK for a business to start from scribbles on the back of a napkin. It's NOT okay to continue that way.
myTweetPack started as a teeny-weeny little web app to help @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher and @Pamela 🐝 Williams write "click to tweet" links. It wasn't supposed to be a business at all.
As more people joined and as they asked for more features, the business grew organically. More accurately, it graduated from a hobby to a business. That's when the planning kicked in. In hindsight, I should have written a business plan at the outset. In my defense, I didn't set out to build a business.
That slight has been rectified. Sometimes businesses insist on being born. Close
- Producer#beBeeExplore conferences - Let's go to Social Fresh ! Vamos a Social Fresh !What we try to accomplish here depends on your contribution to read & watch the following content and act accordingly to the call to the action plan.Matt 🐝 Sweetwood our USA beBee CEO applied for the 2017 Social Frech Dec.2017's Orlando...
Comments10/08/2017 #16 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorCc@Yogesh Sukal @Yedu 🐝 Panicker @Tausif Mundrawala @Sweta Parmar @Sergio Gomez Creativo 360 @Sergio Weinfuter @Josean Rueda Cardenas please share on Twitter and partcipate on FB, motivate your contacts to make the Buzz all around the world !09/08/2017 #10 David B. GrinbergThank you, Stephan, for being so proactive in sharing another buzzing blog post with important information which is relevant to all bees -- and multilingual, no less, nice!
I echo your call to action and encourage all bees to heed and act upon your message, Stephan.
@Matt 🐝 Sweetwood has our unequivocal support, as always. Matt, like @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @John White, MBA -- as well as the beBee teams in Madrid and NYC, the global ambassadors and ALL bees -- deserve much praise for always going the extra mile in making beBee so sweet...Vamos!!!!
- 07/08/2017In this video, I will teach you the tell me about yourself job interview answer so you can stand out in front of hiring managers and land more job offers.Tell Me About Yourself - It's Not A Rendition Of Your Resume Darnell Clarke Career Coach and Industry Expert Leader Website: https://www.darnellc.com/pl/586 Tell Me About Yourself – It’s not a rendition of your resume...
Comments07/08/2017 #8 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Hire for Fit!07/08/2017 #7 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.you are hired @Darnell Clarke! what a wonderful video!07/08/2017 #1 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@Darnell Clarke that is a great video that I share immediately with our Savvy navigator @Lance 🐝 Scoular our PR expert @David B. Grinberg and also @Juan Imaz y @Javier 🐝 beBee who love Superior quality content under all kinds of style an formats
- Producer08/08/2017Why learn a foreign language?A few years ago, due to my work at that time, I felt the necessity and aspiration to learn to speak Arabic. My key stakeholders where based in Egypt, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia and I was desperate to improve my relationship with the team to make...
Comments09/08/2017 #17 AnonymousI agree with you... Languages is the best way to communicate with others, and pivot from fear to curiosity.
To answer to your open question : yes I'm "multilingual" I'm Moroccan, I try to speak English, French and Spanish 😂
PS : you can start here 'in Bebee" the same you did in your job, you' ll get better result learning words of all Arabic dialects all over the Arab world
Ma3a ssalama (classical Arabic) bsslama (Moroccan dialect) au revoir (French) hasta luego (Spanish)09/08/2017 #16 Ian Weinberg#15 Ja-nee ek is baie trots op my mede Suid Afrikaner! I agree with the sentiments expressed in the article and in the comments. I would dearly like to learn other languages but I fear that my language center is now well and truly atrophied. Saved however by the Google translator!09/08/2017 #15 CityVP 🐝 ManjitYou will like this article https://medium.com/@skmallick/a-better-way-to-learn-languages-34777b541e94 View moreYou will like this article https://medium.com/@skmallick/a-better-way-to-learn-languages-34777b541e94 So will @Ian Weinberg and @Edward Lewellen
@Ian Weinberg and @Gert Scholtz in addition will also love seeing the arrival of a equally bright fellow South African here at beBee ! Close08/08/2017 #8 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#4 I was born in Egypt, so Arabic was the first language I learned. In the rush to learn English and French when we moved to Canada, I lost most of it.
I still understand it but, often, the words escaped me. Also, I have issues pronouncing certain words. When I try to say "vine leaves" it invariably comes out as "rabbit leaves"08/08/2017 #7 Javier 🐝 beBeeSpanish will be the most spoken language in the US by 2050 @javierbebee https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/spanish-will-be-the-most-spoken-language-in-the-us-by-2050 View moreSpanish will be the most spoken language in the US by 2050 @javierbebee https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/spanish-will-be-the-most-spoken-language-in-the-us-by-2050 vía @beBee Close08/08/2017 #1 Tausif MundrawalaEven I am multi-lingual where I can speak multiple languages. Kutchi is my mother tongue. Hindi, my national language. But I grew up speaking in English with my teachers , friends and school mates. I can speak Gujrati and little bit Tullu- A Manglorean language. I now want to focus on foreign languages and as an when time permits would try to learn as many languages as I can.
Thanks for sharing this buzz with us, @Anel Marx
- Producer08/08/20176 Tools Digital Nomads Use to Stay OrganizedRemote work isn't for everyone as it requires a different skillset. Those who opt to work remotely tend to have exceptional organizational skills, above-average time management capabilities and also highly self-motivated. In order to meet...
Digital Marketing5K buzzes
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
This hive was created so you can share all Digital Marketing related content.
This hive was created so you can share all Digital Marketing related content.