About Whitney Stroupe:
I am eager to apply my strengths in relationship building, adaptability, and problem-solving to a purpose-driven product. I thrive in environments where collaboration is paramount, and a shared vision and mission unite our collective efforts.
In my last position, I created and implemented a customer support system for over 300 users, successfully managing it to scale to over 1000 users. I created and implemented a QA process that led to higher quality releases and 40% less bugs on average per release. I also designed a reporting software for our restaurant operations that allowed users to easily navigate and manage core KPIs, allowing management to focus on the kitchen and less on paperwork.
Product Manager - Bobby Cox Companies
- Led the strategic direction and design of a restaurant operations software, serving hundreds of users
- Prioritized product features and enhancements based on customer needs and market trends, resulting in improved user satisfaction
- Fostered effective collaboration across teams, leading to streamlined communication and higher quality releases
- Conducted market research and competitor analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhance competitiveness
- Advocated for user feedback, analyzed needs, and incorporated suggestions into product development
- Guided UX research initiatives, implementing iterative design improvements based on user feedback and behavior data
- Represented the product internally and externally, building trust and maintaining open communication channels.
MSIS, BBA from Mississippi State University
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Whitney Stroupe
Professionals from different sectors near Hendersonville, Sumner
Other users who are called Whitney
Jobs near Hendersonville, Sumner
AccentCare Franklin, TN, United States
Overview Find Your Passion and Purpose as a Home Health Physical Therapist Reimagine Your Home Health Physical Therapist Career With Us As a medical professional, you know that what you do impacts you ...
Oracle ERP Cloud Product/Functional Specialist with Min8+yrs exp in implementing Oracle ERP Cloud Acquire to Retire Process Area(Webcam interview)(BOTH HYBRID/REMOTE)
Found in: Appcast Linkedin GBL C2 - 2 weeks ago
Prohires Nashville, United States $90,000 - $120,000 per year
We are looking for Oracle ERP Cloudd / Acqr/Retire2 (Min 8yrs Exp) (Webcam interviews) · POSITION DESCRIPTION · DIRECT CLIENT Position · Number of positions: 1 · Length: 12-24 Months + (annual extensi ...
A. O. Smith Corp. Nashville, TN, United States
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link · Water technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. As a leading global water technology company, A. Our emphasis is on hot water and c ...