Looking only C2c Java Positions
- Around 8 years of Professional experience in Design, Development, Maintenance, and Implementation of Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Batch, Microservices Technologies.
- Experience working on Microservice/Component-based architecture providing a flexible and easily adaptive web services.
- Experience developing Single Page Applications using Angular 2/4/5/6/7/9, Angular Universal, React and NodeJS for efficient and dynamic user experience.
- Good Knowledge and Hands-on experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, Servlets, Mule ESB, JDBC, JSP, XML Spring JDBC, DAO, Spring Security (OAuth2, JWT) and Spring Web framework.
- Experience working on CD/CI pipelines for web applications and hosting them on cloud AWS, version controlling them using GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Shell scripting.
- Experience implementing application, user and data security using OAuth, JWT tokens, Stateless Security for Web Services and routing APIs using Netflix Zuul Proxy Configurations, ForgeRock OpenAM and OpenIDM.
- Working experience with Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, Development, and implementation of Client/Server, Distributed, Internet and E-Commerce applications using Object Oriented Methodologies and RDBMS.
- Knowledge and very good experience in all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good knowledge of Database design and development that involves ER Modelling, Relational database schema, Functional dependencies, Normalization of tables, populating tables using SQL Loader (SQL-PLUS), writing queries using SQL, formatting results and writing Triggers, Stored Procedures (PL-SQL) in Oracle.
- Good knowledge of development & integration of web services (REST) with web interfaces using Angular and React frameworks.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design and Graphic UI Design of Business Modules using UML, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams.
- Hands-on experience in using Spring WebFlux to create Reactive Streams in Java that defines the interaction between asynchronous components.
- Experience using Spring Security (OAuth, JWT) for Authentication and Authorization to access control the resources within the application.
- Hands on experience using Selenium and Cucumber to create Automated Test Suites (ATS) and Deriving Functional and Acceptance Tests.
- Experience using OpenSource Message Broker services like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ for Asynchronous data sharing across applications and services.
- Experience working with Container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Profound experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns (MVC Architecture, Singleton, Factory, Facade, Service Locator etc.)
- Experience working on source control and versioning tools like SVN, CVS and Git.
- Experience in developing unit testing frameworks using Junit testing and Mockito.
- Experience in using logging frameworks like Log4J and SLF4J and analyzing, monitoring the metrics using tools like Splunk, Grafana.
Graduated from JNTU ,2012
Professionals from different sectors near Dallas, Dallas
Jobs near Dallas, Dallas
Found in: Talent US Sponsored - 4 days ago
Interested in a career with both meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our mission: the health and well-being of individuals and ...
Found in: Whatjobs US Premium - 17 hours ago
Community Dental Partners Carrollton
Reports to: · Practice Manager · Key Partnership: · Clinical, Billing, and Operations · Department: · Operations · Salary: · $13-14/hr (based on experience) · Classification: · Non- Exempt · Status: · Full-time · About this role: · Community Dental Partners is looking for some ...
Found in: Recruit.net US Premium - 1 day ago
Youll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. · The health care system is still evolving at a rapid pace. Technology is driving new advances in how patient care is delivered and how its reimbursed. Now, UnitedHeal ...