Senior QA Automation Engineer
About Renuka Pamujula:
- Around 8 years of experience in the IT Industry mainly in Automation testing for Web-based applications.
- Experienced in automation testing with tools such as Selenium (Web Driver/IDE/TestNG and preparation of Automation Test framework.
- Hands-on experience with all phases of the SoftwareTesting Life Cycle (STLC).
- Expertise in editing and debugging tests using Selenium.
- Experienced in Functionality Testing, Smoke Testing, System Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Positive, Negative, Database Testing, and Web Services Testing on various applications.
- Expertise in Selenium Automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Java, TestNG, Cucumber & Maven.
- Experience in iterative Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methodology.
- Extensive experience in using Open Source Tools like Selenium IDE, Firebug, and Eclipse.
- Used Junit to run Cucumber features and scenarios and generate reports daily basis.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE, and Junit framework.
- Designed, developed, and implemented MVC Pattern-based Keyword Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, JUnit, and Selenium Web driver.
- Total 15+ years of experience in the IT Industry both in Manual and Automation testing for Web-based applications.
- Experience working in all stages of the product development life cycle (planning, designing, coding, testing, and maintenance).
- Ability to understand business requirements use cases, user stories, and estimation for delivery commitments.
- Experience with Manual testing, Automation, and Performance testing.
- Experience with various stages of software QA testing (STLC) such as requirements analysis, test planning, Black Box Testing, White Box testing, Performance, Stress and Load testing, UAT, regression, reporting, and root cause analysis.
- Strong defects reporting, tracking/monitoring skills - Bug Life Cycle
- Experience in testing different browser-based GUI applications.
- Good Analytical, Communication, and interpersonal skills and an excellent team player.
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver, Grid, JMeter, Eclipse IDE, TestNG, POM, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, POI, Katalon Studio, Cypress, and other open-source tools.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and in high-stress situations with a calm demeanor.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in process framework implementation and cross-functional team management.
- B.E - Instrumentation and Control Engineering –1995-1999 Batch-Overall 85%
- M.Tech – Information Technology – 2010 - 2012 Batch-GPA -9.2
- M.Tech (Second Semester) – Certificate of Achievement & Secured II Rank
- Presented Paper for Wireless Automated Beverage Ordering System Using mobile computing Smart Phones (3G/Clouds) at NCRICSE2012
- Oral Presentation for Wireless Automated Beverage Ordering System Using mobile computing Smart Phones (3G/Clouds) at ICINT 2012
Professionals who compete with Renuka
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Renuka Pamujula
Professionals from different sectors near Miami, Miami-Dade County
Other users who are called Renuka
Jobs near Miami, Miami-Dade County
HEICO Miami, United States $60,000 - $80,000 per year
Job Description · HEICO Repair Group Aerostructures, LLC. is currently looking for a Chief Inspector. If you are outgoing, a fast learner and looking for a company where there is a chance for advance ...
Securitas Electronic Security Inc. Miami, United States $50,000 - $80,000 per year
The actual salary offer will take into account multiple factors including skills, experience, education and location. Please note that the salary details listed in role postings reflect the base salar ...
PharMerica Fort Lauderdale, United States Full time $30,000 - $50,000 per year
Our Company: · PharMerica · Overview: · Join our PharMerica team PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy where you can focus on fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our long-term care and senior living ...