Literacy Coach/ Tutor
About Rebecca Volpe:
Hello! My name is Rebecca. I am an experienced tutor deeply passionate about education. My tutoring journey started when I received both a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Literacy from New York University. That experience developed my passion for tutoring, and I've had the privilege of assisting students from diverse backgrounds and academic levels for the past six years, specializing in Early Childhood/Special Education and Literacy (Birth to Sixth Grade).
My mission is to kindle a lifelong love for learning within each student. I'm dedicated to fostering a nurturing and stimulating educational environment where every student can prosper.
- Field Work in 5 Manhattan Schools (Montessori and Public Schools)
- Tutor for Eye Level Learning Center
- STE(A)M TEACHER for Eye Level Learning Center
- Assistant Director for Eye Level Learning Center
- Literacy Tutor at New York University Literacy Clinic
- Lead Pre- School Teacher
- Substitute Teacher for DOE
- Bachelors of Science: Early Childhood and Special Education from New York University
- Masters Degree of Arts: Literacy (Birth to Sixth Grade) from New York University
Professionals in the same Education / Training sector as Rebecca Volpe
Professionals from different sectors near New York City, New York
Other users who are called Rebecca
Jobs near New York City, New York
Swing Education Livingston, NJ, United States
Pay: Up to $210 per day* · Substitute Teacher for the 2023-24 School Year · Immediate Openings - Essex County · Requirements: · Pass a background check with the NJ Department of Education before t ...
CompHealth Edison, United States
This opening is in a community just 45 minutes from NYC and an hour to Philadelphia. Enjoy the best of New Jersey with beaches nearby, great schools, safe neighborhoods, and all the amenities of subur ...
Tandym Group New York, United States $50,000 - $80,000 per year
A financial services company located in New York City is actively seeking a dedicated and analytical professional to join their staff as their new Tax Associate. · Responsibilities: · The Tax Associat ...