This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am a dynamic and accomplished food service sales professional with nearly 10 years of sales experience and 12 years of Culinary and Restaurant Management experience. My skills in making, maintaining and growing professional relationships will be an asset for your company. I have extensive experience in selling and presenting products virtually or in person to Food Distributers purchasing managers and sales teams. I am quite proficient and comfortable working with Food operators presenting products, highlighting the benefits, and performing cuttings against competitors. I am also a quick learner and hard worker that is up for any challenge. I will step into this position and will make an impact immediately.
I look forward to hearing back at your earliest convivence and discussing in detail more about this position. Please find resume attached, and reference are available upon request.
LE CORDON BLEU, MIAMI, FLORIDA, USA 2005 - 2008 ▪ Associates Degree in Culinary Science/Restaurant Management
ACOSTA FOODSERVICE | BURLINGTON, MA | Mar 2020 – Jan 2021 - Distributor Account Manager
▪ As Distributor Account Manager responsible for managing relationship Sysco, CT on behave Acosta’s and their Clients.
▪ Attended to customers' needs and to strengthen relationships that is mutually beneficial to the customer and the Sysco CT. ▪ Worked on a daily basis with Sysco, CT to grow business by introducing, presenting and demonstrating new products from my clients.
▪ Collaborated with Acosta's sales team and Sysco CT supply chain product managers to ensure a smooth process from warehouse to end user.
▪ Responded and resolved distributor questions and concerns in a timely manner; acted as an interface with distributors on credit and sales issues.
▪ Identified through interaction with sales, marketing and distributor personnel opportunities to increased sales by 30% results with/through the distributor partners.
▪ Initiated and coordinated businesses resources to take advantage of opportunities, stayed up to date with product knowledge and analyzing distributors sales channels.
▪ Produced quality reports and status reviews for clients.
▪ Estimated and achieved quarterly revenue targets for each assigned distributor account through implementing and reinforcing consistent sales practices.
▪ Responsible for updating CRM and E Briefcase on daily basis to keep on track and meet objectives.
CITY LINE FOODSERVICE | EAST HAVEN, CT. | 2018 – 2020 TERRITORY MANAGER
▪ Achieved annual sales goals by growing existing business while acquiring new businesses.
▪ Scheduling appointments and visiting existing and/or new customer accounts to review product needs and determine other opportunities, while managing all aspects of product pricing, multi-tier discounts, and payment terms.
▪ Managed deliveries to the routing schedule troubleshoot problems that occur during the order process (out of stock items,
special order items, low inventory).
▪ Setting-up new accounts, creating customer order guides, obtaining new account applications, setting up price rules, establish
order/delivery schedules, implement customer quote agreements, create files and other related duties.
▪ Worked with manufacture representatives and/or brokers to display new products and service in order customer needs.
PERFORMANCE FOOD SERVICES | SPRINGFIELD, MA | 2013 – 2018 AREA MANAGER
▪ Responsible for managing and servicing over 30 independent and multi-unit operators ensuring all needs were met and improve customer overall satisfaction.
▪ Daily responsibility included fielding orders, collecting payments, monitoring price changes, ensuring timely deliveries, reviewing out of stock reports, and finding alternative products as needed.
▪ Increased sales through account penetration by analyzing current sales and volume, planning sales calls, developing leads by cold calling and networking.
TAJ HOTEL BOSTON | BOSTON, MA | 2011 – 2013 BANQUET SOUS CHEF
▪ Oversaw and directly worked with other culinary team members (Line Cooks, Prep cooks) with the goal of ensuring excellence in food production, presentation and execution while maintaining timely service and adhering to the Hotels high standards of service.
▪ Assisted in menu development, inventory, ordering/purchasing, food cost controls, training, sanitation, and personnel management to include counseling, coaching and developing culinary team members.
▪ Attended necessary meetings within the Food & Beverage department and other departments to ensure smooth operations and high standards were met.
MADARIAN ORIENTAL | BOSTON, MA | 2009 – 2011 BANQUET SOUS CHEF
▪ Oversaw and directly worked with other culinary team members (Line Cooks, Prep cooks) with the goal of ensuring excellence in food productions, presentation and execution.
▪ Responsible for maintaining timely service and adhering to the Hotels high standards of services and operations.
▪ Assist in menu development, inventory, ordering/purchasing, food cost controls, training, sanitation, and personnel management to include counseling, coaching and developing culinary team members.
GOURMET CATERS | BOSTON, MA. | 2010 - 2013 EVENT SOUS CHEF (PER-DIEM)
▪ Managed various off-site functions. (Buffets, food stations, and/or Plated multiple course dinners) ranging from 50 to 700 guest ▪ Helped Chefs in organizing and delegating of responsibilities for both front of the house and back of the house staff to ensure service excellence in guest satisfaction were met.
▪ Planned with management, sales, and culinary teams to ensure proper scheduling, food preparation, and execution of off-site events.