I am seeking a challenging position in order to use my experience acquired throughout my international life. Data driven Technical Sales Executive, · with exceptional communication, analytical and leadership skills, · and solid experience in Developing and Fostering International Sales Networks. I h ...
About Oscar Palmquist:
I am seeking a challenging position in order to use my experience acquired throughout my international life. Data driven Technical Sales Executive, with exceptional communication, analytical and leadership skills, and solid experience in Developing and Fostering International Sales Networks. I have a natural propensity for innovation, strategic planning, business development and solutions provider. My critical thinking, and entrepreneurial skills help me to focus on results and see the “big picture” without missing the details. I am also ready to apply my technical solid background with the objective of achieving a profitable and sustainable market share growth regardless of the tough and revolving global economy and political business environment. I do not neglect opportunities and have the skills to enter into new markets using creative and aggressive ways, adapting problem-solving techniques based on local realities. P&L and 25 years Global Business and Executive Experience. Ability to lead and influence others, to work on matrix organizations, and constant pursuit for self-improvement.
- Set strategic directions, and executed operational plans to drive sales growth, penetration, and profitability on Level consistent with business plans, policies, customer needs & trends in LatAm
- Responsible for Business Development and all Strategic Planning cycle, with proven experience in cross-functional team leadership, team building, team meetings, distributor trainings, coaching, strategic partnerships, technical support, B2B, B2C sales and marketing
- Introduction of sensors, measurement, control, and data transmission in Latin America for GF Signet Instruments
- Experience in Integration of automation isles, as well as PLC’s, control valves and sensors
- As Member of America’s Executive Committee and Executive Board, developed the concept of selling complete engineered solutions and systems in Latin America and later on, on a Global level
- Extensive experience in developing strategies, acquired in large multinational companies aiming the sales of core products, finding new business opportunities and partners, exceeding customers’ expectations, and consecutively exceeding Sales Goals, KPI’s, ROS and EBIT
- Experienced in Acquisitions, Due Diligences, Mergers, Royalties Agreements, Supply Agreements, JV’s, including the Integration of 3 plants (Italy), 1 (The Netherlands), 1 (Switzerland) and 1 (Germany) into a single sales department in the USA, Latin America, Canada, and Europe
- Highly skilled in relationship management with strategic customers (Government and Private), managing large accounts, implementing action plans, increasing EBIT and market share
- Proven field competence in the development of Strategic Planning, Market Mapping, Market Trends, Competition Analysis, Business Analytics, BSC, Road Map, Budget, P&L, and CRM
- Managed sales and P&L up to 125 million USD
- Great interpersonal skills, leadership, and flexibility to work on a Matrix environment, and C-level
- Pricing composition, including product costs, project cost, overhead, and indirect costs
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Free to travel and to relocate
- Creative mindset, and strategic skills allow to see the “big picture” without missing the details.
- Bachelor in Electronic Engineering from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Porto Alegre, Brazil. Specialized in Process Control Systems, and Water Treatment
- Leadership Course, University of California Irvine United States UCI
- Strategic Planning, Executive level sales, IMD Business School, Lausanne Switzerland
- 2007:MBA Master of Business Administration, University of Redlands California USA, Emphasis on Global Business, Institute for Economic and Political Studies, University of Cambridge, UK
Professionals from different sectors near Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County
Other users who are called Oscar
Jobs near Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County
Reeco Miami, FL, United States
Disrupting such an old-school industry is a rare opportunity to create a massive impact worldwide. Are you a high-energy, motivated sales rock star looking for a place where you can make a real impact ...
FlexJobs Country Club, FL, United States
Subscribe to FlexJobs today and gain access to 25,000 hand-screened remote, work from home, & flexible schedule job listings. FlexJobs makes it easier, faster, and safer to find a job that better fits ...
Memorial Healthcare System Hollywood, United States $60,000 - $80,000 per year
Summary: · Works in the operating room, before, during, and after minimally invasive procedures to ensure the video monitoring equipment and instrumentation are available, sterile and in good working ...