About Mylah Smiley:
- Deliver high-quality communication and culture projects.
- Manage a training program for 150 Global Industry and Value Advisors.
- Assist project managers in developing, tracking, updating, and writing updates and follow-ups.
- Schedule training across the world in different time zones.
- Updating and discovering finding new content for the community platform and collecting feedback from senior-level colleagues.
- Support communications related to the community platform.
- Designed and conducted a landing page project.
- Edited senior-level colleagues' informational videos that are internal and external.
In my position now I have learned how to work under pressure with Senior level coworkers. I have improved on my communication skills along with professionalism.
Just graduated from San Jose State University in December with a Business Administration degree with a concentration in Management.
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Mylah Smiley
Professionals from different sectors near West Hollywood, Los Angeles
Other users who are called Mylah
Jobs near West Hollywood, Los Angeles
Club Pilates West Covina, CA, United States Part time
Born in San Diego in 2007, Club Pilates has expanded across the nation, bringing Pilates to hundreds of thousands of people. · We serve up over eight million workouts each year to our dedicated we're ...
CEDARS-SINAI LAWNDALE, United States $60,000 - $90,000 per year
Job Description · Do you have a passion for the highest clinical quality and patient happiness? Would you like to use your expertise with an organization known nationally for excellence in cancer trea ...
OneSource Medical Diagnostics LLC / Expert MRI San Gabriel, United States Part time $50,000 - $80,000 per year
Expert MRI is a cutting-edge medical diagnostics company featuring the region's foremost experts in neck/spine injury and general orthopedic imaging. · The physicians and staff at Expert MRI are among ...