About Mustafa Hasan:
Dynamic RF/RAN Technical Support & Optimization Engineer with a wealth of wireline & wireless telecom expertise. Led cross-functional teams, troubleshooting, optimizing networks, providing technical support and driving project success. Proficient in 5G, LTE, GSM, UMTS, DAS, and RAN optimization. Experienced in network enhancement, troubleshooting, and DAS project management. Adept in tools like Ericsson ENM/OSS, Nokia NetAct/SAM, Samsung USM, TEMs, Actix, XCAL, PCTEL, Arieso GEO, Intucell SON, IRIS View, MapInfo, Google Earth, Remedy, Salesforce, True Call, Windcatcher etc,. Proven ability to streamline operations, enhance productivity, and simplify processes. Skilled in stakeholder engagement, project management, and team leadership. Committed to agile principles and continuous improvement. Recognized for problem-solving and strategic solutions. Trusted collaborator in delivering outstanding results.
Verizon Wireless | Nov 2022 – April 2023
RF System Performance/Optimization Engineer
Samsung Electronics America | Oct 2022 – Nov 2022
Senior RF/RAN Engineer
T-Mobile / Sprint | Feb 2018 – Nov 2022
RF Engineer Technical Support
Facebook | Nov 2018 – Apr 2019
Global DAS Project Manager
MPSCS – Michigan Public Safety Communication System, Lansing, MI | Jul 2017 – Nov 2017
Radio Communications Technician – SS
Verizon Wireless, Asheville, NC & Schaumburg, IL | Jul 2015 – July 2017
RF System Performance Engineer (Net)
Ericsson, Atlanta, GA | Nov 2014 – Jan 2015
RF Optimization Engineer (RF/RAN Engineer IV)
JDSU Corp., Atlanta, GA | Mar 2014 – Nov 2014
RF Technical Support Engineer
AT&T Mobility, Atlanta, GA | Feb 2006 – Mar 2014
Network Control Engineer & RF Professional Network Support
Bellsouth Corp., Miami, FL | Oct 2005 – Dec 2005
Sprint/Nextel Comm. Inc., Oakland, CA | Feb 2005 – Oct 2005
NNOC Technician III
Bellsouth Corp., Birmingham, AL | Nov 2000 – Feb 2005
Electronic Technician & Outside Plant Technician
Technical Support and Network Enhancement:
- Collaborated across teams to streamline communication and problem-solving, delivering high-quality technical support for Samsung’s 5G RAN products (RU, EMS, v(DU & CU)).
- Provided technical support for AT&T, Verizon Wireless, and Nextel/Sprint/T-Mobile's 2G-GSM, 3G-UMTS/CDMA/EVDO, iDEN, 4G-LTE, & 5G(NSA/SA) networks, enhancing capacity, coverage, and service quality through analytical improvements.
- Led technical discussions and collaborated for issue resolution, strategically providing remote troubleshooting for Macro Cell Sites, DASs, COWs, and ACS/small cell solutions.
- Implemented performance plans, evaluated new cell impacts, and optimized network technologies to enhance capabilities.
- Developed dynamic dashboards, geolocated data, and automated reporting for insights, creating visualizations that facilitated monitoring and maintenance of communication networks.
- Led the triage process development for the RAN Chronic group, effectively resolving persistent UMTS, LTE/VoLTE, and 5G issues.
- Managed Sev1/Sev2 outages, orchestrating testing and maintenance of communication equipment to ensure network functionality and upgrades.
- Utilized performance monitoring tools for prompt anomaly resolution and tracked subcontractor progress for successful DAS outcomes.
Network Maintenance and Troubleshooting:
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in network maintenance, delivering high-quality technical support to ensure network reliability.
- Test accurate location display and routing to emergency centers for various devices and scenarios, verifying GPS and location services accuracy to comply with regulatory standards for E911 systems.
- Managed 24/7 network monitoring, analysis, and operational support, maintaining optimal network performance and responding effectively to challenges.
- Dismantled, moved, and maintained aerial, underground, and building wire, equipment, and hardware, utilizing heavy-duty power equipment and small tools for installation and repair.
- Troubleshot communication networks, network circuits, equipment, and systems, coordinating with CLECs and IXCs for issue resolution.
- Experienced with DACS II/IV, Anritsu, Lucent, Fujitsu, FLM MUXs and switches like 5ESS and DMS, ensuring efficient operation of telecommunication systems.
Retail Operations and Team Management:
- Managed retail operations and supervised employees at Friedman’s Jewelers and Raceway, ensuring smooth operations, team coordination, and exceptional customer service.
Islamic University of Technology – Dhaka, Bangladesh – 1992 – 1994
- Higher Diploma in Electronic Engineering with Computer Science & Technology
Honors & Awards:
- Always On Award - Sprint/Nextel Communications Inc. (2005)
- The AT&T Customer Rules Award, AT&T (2011)
- NetOps Star Performance Award, AT&T (2013)
- Recipient of the Key Contributor Award twice.
- STRAYER University: Leadership in the 21st Century
- CommScope Certification: Era & ION-E Installation & Commissioning
- LinkedIn Certifications: Project Management, Communication, Technical Skills
IEEE Comm. Society:
- Broadband Mobile Satellite Communications
- Understanding LTE Advanced, Its End-to-End Roadmap, and Self-Organizing Networks (SON)
- Mobility Protocols and Handover Optimization
- 5G New Radio, A New Standard, and Industry Update
- Wireless Evolution of the Radio Link
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and Rich Communication Services (RCS)
Professionals in the same Telecommunications sector as Mustafa Hasan
Professionals from different sectors near Spartanburg, Spartanburg
Other users who are called Mustafa
Jobs near Spartanburg, Spartanburg
ATI Physical Therapy Simpsonville, SC, United States
Overview · Hi, we're ATI Physical Therapy. · Our mission is to enhance the patient-therapist connection. This connection leads to the best patient outcomes in the industry. This is not just a slogan – ...
Prisma Health Greenville, SC, United States Full time
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference. · Job SummaryPerforms a variety of duties as assigned to support and facilitate the maintenance of accurate and efficient business operations ...
Stability Healthcare Greenville, SC, United States
Stability Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg / Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Greenville, South Carolina. · Job Description & RequirementsSpecialty: Med Surg / Telemetry · Discipl ...