About Monica Martinez:
I am a highly motivated and detail-oriented professional with a passion for achieving excellence in all aspects of my work. My strong communication skills, creative problem-solving abilities, and ability to work collaboratively make me an effective team player. I am committed to continuing my professional development and expanding my skill set to meet the demands of the industry. I am excited to bring my enthusiasm, dedication, and expertise to your organization and contribute to its success.
Amazon Fulfillment Center, Tracy, CA - Process Guide for ShipDock
January 2022 - February 2023
- Have extensive knowledge in logistics and outbound process of Fulfillment Center.
- ordered fleet and TDR certified.
- ran FLOW for Amazon as well making sure we had enough people to hit the volume needed for the day while delegating other tasks.
- Improved operations by working with team members, Leadership, and Process Assistant to find workable solutions.
- Motivated and encouraged team members to communicate more openly and constructively with each other.
- Handled all delegated tasks, including problem solving and Direct Engagement with Leadership and Process Assistant to accomplish maximum customer satisfaction.
- Prioritized and organized tasks to efficiently accomplish daily goals.
- Worked closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated self-reliance by meeting and exceeding workflow needs.Kept team on track by assigning and supervising their activities and giving constructive feedback.
- Recognized by management for providing exceptional customer service.
- Responded to advanced issues with professional and relationship-focused approach.
- Leveraged Rodeo and FcResearch to input and compile data gathered from various sources.
- Prioritized and organized tasks to efficiently accomplish service goals.
- Delivered Excellent care into the customers order to ensure the customer receives their product on time.
- Defined strategies and created a plan to achieve ambitious operational objectives.
- Worked closely with AA’s to ensure that daily task are clear and AA’s are confident with knowing what needs to be done.
- Resolving nonconformities immediately and recommended techniques for prompt resolution.
- Trained newly hired employees by explaining company procedures, job duties and performance expectations.
- Adhered to all safety protocols to minimize equipment damage and avoid injuries.
- Consulted with leadership to resolve quality, production and efficiency problems.
- Served needs of as many as 50 Associates per shift, including problem solving , tracking rates, monitoring CPTs, and handling Associates/business issues.
Michaels Warehouse, Tracy. CA - Picker
October 2021 - January 2022•
- Performs one or more of a variety of functions in a Distribution Center environment associated with fulfilling orders for retail stores and/or other Distribution Centers
- Potential work assignments include Receiving, Labeling, Putaway, Order Picking, Slotting, Replenishment, eComm order fulfillment, Hybrid throwing, Loading, and other “speciality” roles that require additional training/experience (e.g., Inventory Control)
- May utilize manual and/or powered industrial equipment and/or RF guns to perform work tasks as well
- Documents production log appropriately to include changes in assignments, downtime, meetings, etc
- to ensure productivity records are accurate
- Completes other assigned duties per business needs
- Exposure to extreme temperatures dependent on external climate and proximity to dock doors/exits.
Rialto High Schook 2011
Professionals in the same Transportation / Logistics sector as Monica Martinez
Professionals from different sectors near San Francisco, San Francisco County
Other users who are called Monica
Jobs near San Francisco, San Francisco County
Alameda Health System Kensington, CA, United States Full time
Summary · SUMMARY: Plans, coordinates, and implements trauma program performance improvement activities as required by AHS, County, State, and American College of Surgeons (ACS) standards and requirem ...
Jefferies Palo Alto, United States $100,000 - $150,000 per year
Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (''Jefferies,'' ''we,'' ''us'' or ''our'') is a U.S.-headquartered global full service, integrated investment banking and securities firm. Our largest subsidiary, Jeffer ...
Soliant Fremont, United States
Minimum 1+ years special education experience required. · A school district located near the Fremont, CA area has a position open for a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED). · The district is lo ...